Robin Thicke Sues to Protect 'Blurred Lines' from Marvin Gaye's Family

Daps
George Clinton is on robin thicke's side Armen Boladian just wants to cake off blurred lines

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:camby:
He clearly stated that the song is inspired by Marvin. Its not like he nor Pharell hid it. It isn't a direct sample. Furthermore, the Gaye family (who were planning on suing first btw) does NOT have the rights to the song anyway so essentially they have no legal leg to stand on.

Timberturd wishes Blurred Lines was his song :to: Robin was doing R&B from the beginning, unlike Justin.

I don't get this whole JT vs RT beef on here.

But JT classics>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>RT. Even with Pharrell producing.

Come on breh. Robin Thick isn't touching these classics. :comeon::usure:

Good music is good music. No matter if it Pop or R&B. Are we going to starting shytting on Michael Jackson for being the King of POP now? :usure:

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL @ the hate in here. I know what happened to music; yall got no taste. Yall would rather listen to Chief Keef than some dudes really gettin down.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
robin thicke is one scary CAC, hes the worst type of a CAC....a shapeshifting reptilian motherfukker

Last edited:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
^majority of these radio station is playing the same 10 songs on rotation i know that song and this new song that 2chainz has are play damn near ever 30 minutes. switch that shyt up man. and imo T.I was weak ass fukk

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
Super entitled clown, same dude trying to pass off his quadroon son as black :bryan: Never got the hype about the dude