Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
I thought The Coli loved it when white artists rape black music... :mjpls:

The Coli - "Blurred Lines is TRASH."

Real Life - "Blurred Lines is #1 on Billboard Hot100 for the 10th week in a row."

:lupe:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
^:laugh: i honestly dont see the appeal of this dudes' music. even the song lost without you was annoying to me

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It makes people dance. I guess a lot of you would rather focus on the bullshyt. But that's what message boards are for.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Obvious ripoff but damn when that joint come on at them wedding receptions I be out there like
uai8.gif

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You smart dumb nikkas in here in talking about white people stealing black culture when Pharrell produced the song. :snoop:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The cac is suing you don't see an issue with that?
He's suing along with Pharrell, who produced the song and TI.

The three of them are suing Marvin's estate.

Again, Pharrell produced the song that people say stole from Marvin and is also a plaintiff in this suit. Are we to ignore his role?

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/robin-thicke-pharrell-sue-over-blurred-lines-20130816

In a preemptive strike, Robin Thicke, Pharrell Williams and Clifford Harris Jr. are suing Funkadelic and the estate of Marvin Gaye over "Blurred Lines," claiming yesterday in a court filing in California that the summer smash is "starkly different" from Gaye's "Got to Give It Up" or Funkadelic's "Sexy Ways."
Gaye's family and publisher Bridgeport Music, which owns "Sexy Ways," have said "Blurred Lines" borrows too heavily from Gaye and Funkadelic, and the defendants are said to have threatened legal action if Thicke, Williams and Harris don't provide a monetary settlement for the song.

Thicke, Williams and Harris Jr. intend for the suit to determine their rights to the song, and to also ensure that "the Gayes do not have an interest in the copyright to the composition 'Got to Give It Up' sufficient to confer standing on them to pursue claims of infringement of that composition."

The three of them are suing the estate because the estate threatened to come after them.