Robin Thicke and Paula Patton Separate

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
even if he's worth more, chances are, he ain't gonna find another good looking working broad who makes good money that's a non-goldigger :yeshrug:

I just don't see the point of leaving a broad who's content with letting u smash other hoes tho.

Alot women who make money still dig for gold in the end when the guns come out :birdman:

They probably both just got tired of eachother, tho. Poor lil Fuego :sadbron:

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Not to mention, I feel Robin is going to bring RnB over to more white audiences now that he will be a single white male. As a white man with a black wife, he is given "he's like a black guy" label....which alienates him from a portion of white audiences. But now, I feel that we will see him spending more time with white women and more time doing "Blurred Lines" kinda of music...more poppish and more crossover.

He's going to be pushed by more major sponsors and he's going to be seen on larger stages-inside and outside of music.

Honestly, I would be surprised if his next relationship, not just chicks he's smashing, is with a anything but a white chick.

Peace

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
All dat shyt means nothin' when he has his step-pops kickin' over his pillow fort while he's tryna watch Yo Gabba Gabba :wtb:

fuego: "I hate you...I'm telling my daddy on you"

step-dad: "and? little bytch? what he gon' do? serenade me with his smooth soft honeysuckle drenched vocal cords, and intimidate me with his incredible good looks? :birdman:"

fuego: :dahell:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
What I find funny is reading this on sites that are popular with black women how they blame her.
And still praise him lol

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not to mention, I feel Robin is going to bring RnB over to more white audiences now that he will be a single white male. As a white man with a black wife, he is given "he's like a black guy" label....which alienates him from a portion of white audiences. But now, I feel that we will see him spending more time with white women and more time doing "Blurred Lines" kinda of music...more poppish and more crossover.

He's going to be pushed by more major sponsors and he's going to be seen on larger stages-inside and outside of music.

Honestly, I would be surprised if his next relationship, not just chicks he's smashing, is with a anything but a white chick.

Peace

That's never going to happen. General white audiences are not feeling Robin like that. They think he's a creep. They already think the BL song (the only song they know and associate him with) has questionable lyrics and accompanying music video.

He seems to fancy women of all races so its not going to be a big deal what color his next girlfriend will be.

What I find funny is reading this on sites that are popular with black women how they blame her.
And still praise him lol

I'd like to see this. :patrice:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
:comeon:People straighten their hair you know. Especially in Hollywood.

paula-robin-then.jpg

she looks like sand kneega