Robin Thicke and Paula Patton Separate

Daps
Paula Patton on the market! Cot damn.
probably scenario, he got a huge hit with blurred lines, started fukking around with the chicks that was throwing it at him and she left him.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
They were swingers?

Surprised but not surprised. I've always felt that whenever a dude is cupcaking hard on his chick and always talking about how great she is, that either:

- dude has done some dirt and is trying to either make it up to the woman or trying to quell his guilty conscience

or

- dude is just a true cupcake and a chick will eventually lose respect and sign those walking papers

Either way, I don't wish the end of anyone's marriage since that is hard blow for anyone to take. But on the bright side, Robin will have plenty of women to dry his tears and Paula will have some dude playing step daddy and maybe a severance package as well.

Peace

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Revised%20Damaged%20Goods%20Logo.jpg

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
according the internet her net worth is about $3 million from multiple sources

and his is about $15 mill.

even if he's worth more, chances are, he ain't gonna find another good looking working broad who makes good money that's a non-goldigger :yeshrug:

I just don't see the point of leaving a broad who's content with letting u smash other hoes tho.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No surprise

After white men dump their load in black women, they usually go back to white women in a few years.

What difference does it make? Are white males obligated to date/marry women of color for the rest of their lives?

People get divorced all the time.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
even if he's worth more, chances are, he ain't gonna find another good looking working broad who makes good money that's a non-goldigger :yeshrug:

I just don't see the point of leaving a broad who's content with letting u smash other hoes tho.
true. but if he's smart he'll just play it safe and try not to get caught up

:demonic: