Robin Thicke and Paula Patton Separate

Daps
Reppin
NULL
SMH at some of these black fakkits who are caping for Robin Thicke, the same Robin Thicke who sued a dead man's estate because he blatantly stolen his music for his craptastic "Blurred Lines". :pacspit:

Marvin Gaye, one of the greatest singers of all time who died tragically, is being robbed and his family humiliated by some overrated cac, but since he married some half-black bytch shaped like stacked cardboard boxes, he gets a pass from both black men and women alike....Im like :wtf:

fukk Robin THicke, Paula Patton, and anyone else who like these two fakkits. :pacspit: :pacspit:

breh...calm down...you really this heated over robin thicke?

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
:dahell:And what makes you assume that's what Paula thought? Paula didn't even want to date Robin in the beginning because he was white! She didn't invite him to school prom because she was embarrassed. She's probably mostly into black guys. Robin was an exception.

Not buying it. She wanted a white boy. If you proud to be black, you would have married black. This girl is dimepiece status in every United States city. Probably had a whole bunch of rich black men trying to wife her but, she got with him. This is like a dude having all types of black dimepiece Instagram models on his dikk but, still choosing to marry a blonde white woman. You seek out what you want.

c0d3d0ea-96df-45bb-91b1-56e8db2d4f58_RobinThicke-PaulaPatton_073113.jpg

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
breh...calm down...you really this heated over robin thicke?
Dude unzipped his pants and took a giant shyt on a black man's hard-earned legacy. He is profiting from Gaye's blood, sweat, and tears, and to throw salt into the wound, the mf started a LAWSUIT with the suviving members of his family!:comeon:

Would you appreciate if somebody stole your copyrighted work, use it for their own, AND sue your children and your dead bones like it was his??? :comeon:

So I give two shyts about Thicke and his accomplices. MF comes from old-money, marries a halfbreed, sings black music, and is considered a god in black music? :comeon:

And stealing one of the most popular old-school songs from a black pioneer doesn't derail his status because these c00ns can't change their cac filters and see the forest for the trees :pacspit:

Last edited:

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
and u know he was fukkin around :beli:
No. I"m assuming. But it's more than likely the cause of the separation. The two main reasons for a divorce are finances, and infidelity. I'm assuming they're straight on the money part, and the recent pics of Robin wild'n the fukk out grabbing chicks asses, and getting hella intimate with club THOTs is more than enough to believe he's been fukking around.

robin-thicke-kanye-west.jpg

And to save time with you quoting me and going back and forth....i'mma say it again. I'm assuming.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude unzipped his pants and took a giant shyt on a black man's hard-earned legacy. He is profiting from Gaye's blood, sweat, and tears, and to throw salt into the wound, the mf started a LAWSUIT with the suviving members of his family!:comeon:

Would you appreciate if somebody stole your copyrighted work, use it for their own, AND sue your children and your dead bones like it was his??? :comeon:

So I give two shyts about Thicke and his accomplices. MF comes from old-money, marries a halfbreed, sings black music, and is considered a god in black music? :comeon:

And stealing one of the most popular old-school songs from a black pioneer doesn't derail his status because these c00ns can't change their cac filters and see the forest for the threes :pacspit:

:whoa::whoa::whoa:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Not surprised at all. First time I even saw Paula Patton was in that movie Deja Vu with Denzel & then Idlewild with Outkast. She looked really good back then but after getting pregnant she fell off & it aged her. I'll post some Deja Vu pics:

paula_patton_400x300.jpg

dejavupic7.jpg

MCDDEVU_EC047.jpg

1647438,9Y_D+MKnSm2lhGCiTusEco_SAdU_8LculaCPOv9nm9LRfXEvlZLprOD9Mx5Ha3GHNTcYybJh04GQPbBKSvfyoQ==.jpg