Robin Thicke and Paula Patton Separate

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtf:

who the hell do you think is buying his music

Sorry for the confusion. I mean white supporters as in supporting his career as a whole. Buying a catchy song or two like Blurred Lines is not enough. Its like how some black folks have bought a couple of Katy Perry songs like ET or Dark Horse; it doesn't mean she has black supporters.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
his last 3 albums all were top 10 on the billboard chart, the whole "white" act is :snoop:, whites buy r&b more than blacks and it has always been that way. Its the same as the nba, nikkas left and righ t watch the nba, but the arenas are filled every night with whites

take a look at his previous tours and look at the cities he played in, it wasn't harlem nyc at the apollo, it wasnt south side chicago

Look at the comments on any of Robin Thicke's videos. He's often called a one hit wonder. Most white people did not know who he was until 2013.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Q4bI5.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Look at the comments on any of Robin Thicke's videos. He's often called a one hit wonder. Most white people did not know who he was until 2013.

thats why he was selling hundred of thousands of records for years right?

cacs are the biggest consumer of r&b and hiphop in terms of sales, you really can't be this dumb, using youtube comments as a barometer of his fanbase? :mjlol:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats why he was selling hundred of thousands of records for years right?

cacs are the biggest consumer of r&b and hiphop in terms of sales, you really can't be this dumb, using youtube comments as a barometer of his fanbase? :mjlol:

I'm using it as a consensus of his public profile. He cannot become a pop star at this point in his life is all I'm really saying. He doesn't have the people pleasing personality. He's 38 years old. He can't dance. He is not that good looking. He has nothing to offer in the pop world.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
his last 3 albums all were top 10 on the billboard chart, the whole "white" act is :snoop:, whites buy r&b more than blacks and it has always been that way. Its the same as the nba, nikkas left and righ t watch the nba, but the arenas are filled every night with whites

take a look at his previous tours and look at the cities he played in, it wasn't harlem nyc at the apollo, it wasnt south side chicago

Whites by rnb more than blacks?:laff: aww man u gotta be kidding me,dont buy into that idea bruh....if it aint Timberlake they not coppin like we coppin at all:stopitslime:...black women are a huge consumer group when it comes to music,the fact black men and women like rnb its no surprise it sold like it sold...yall gotta stop downplaying our buying power everytime sumthing is successful "bu bu but white people must be buying it:why:"....he said himself white people didn't know who the fukk he was until last year and that black folks supported em.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
THIS. White folks wasnt checking for him when he had long hair looking like Jesus.

Most didnt know he exsisted til

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Such a shame. She held that cac down the whole time he was lame as fukk, but as soon as he got one little single and got some attention, he started fukking around.:smh:

Naw breh, I heard they both into swinging and shyt. Threesomes. Ol'girl is down for whatever.

Ol'girl into the gay shyt too.

Her next partner might be a girl. :smugdrinking:

Of course a PAWG cause Paula on that:mjpls:tip.

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
The Real Husbands of Hollywood just got a story twist (I know he's not on anymore)

But she will now be single

paula-patton-hot-1.jpg

E7F9uew.gif