Robert Mugabe outchea.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm a black American, so I can't confirm that Brother Mugabe has ever done anything evil. There is propoganda against any black leader.

I don't even believe he hates white people. ...... how is it not simply nice and logical for every single african leader to push out all the whites from their nations. ....... was the hundreds of years of oppression and colonization enough?

Due to modern history, .....saying any black person is taking something too far against white supremacy is foolish.

As if certain leaders wouldn't have been developed into those positions if it were not for cacs.

Since the 1490s we've been excusing white supremacy and dissing every black person or leader who acts up

That's not what we hate him for though. He legitimately ran a good economy into the ground, and this geriatric will have you killed if you don't vote for his 90 year old good for nothing bytch ass.

The excessive race baiting of the western (especially British) media has actually aided the perception of Mugabe because white broadcasting organizations are obsessed with the racial component of the land reforms, and go ballistic if just one white farmer gets killed or injured, but have nothing to really say about the numerous murders he commits on black citizens or all the lootings. This red herring polarizes him to outsiders, and invokes emotional reactions from people on both ends of the spectrum from cacs being cacs ("blacks shouldn't lead countries" and the usual bullshyt) to you cats giving him support he really doesn't deserve.

When white conservatives go ham on Obama, we instinctively feel defensive of him too, even though we know he really isn't about shyt. Look at this dude Mugabe for what he is, he's a fukkboy and an awful politician (lots of mismanagement).

Last edited:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I'm not a fan of either by any stretch of the imagination, but truthfully Mandela didn't do nearly as much damage to his country and people as Mugabe. As far as legacy, Mandela's an icon of white people so you'll hear his name in a positive light forever imo.

Exactly :wow:, well said + rep.

Understandable. I use to not really care for Mandela either, but i do understand that he was in a bad position. Couldn't turn up, because his people would have been slaughtered. So delay the day of reckoning for a few decades.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
That's not what we hate him for though. He legitimately ran a good economy into the ground, and this geriatric will have you killed if you don't vote for his 90 year old good for nothing bytch ass.

The excessive race baiting of the western (especially British) media has actually aided the perception of Mugabe because white broadcasting organizations are obsessed with the racial component of the land reforms, and go ballistic if just one white farmer gets killed or injured, but have nothing to really say about the numerous murders he commits on black citizens or all the lootings. This red herring polarizes him to outsiders, and invokes emotional reactions from people on both ends of the spectrum from cacs being cacs ("blacks shouldn't lead countries" and the usual bullshyt) to you cats giving him support he really doesn't deserve.

When white conservatives go ham on Obama, we instinctively feel defensive of him too, even though we know he really isn't about shyt. Look at this dude for what he is, he's a fukkboy and an awful politician (lots of mismanagement).
Yeah, but

I'm a neutral party because I can't confirm any of that.

I can only go for what I know for sure.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
I'm of Zimbabwean heritage. I know he hates white people, and that's cool and all, but he decimated my country of origin and murdered a lot of us over nothing. His "Look East" policy ensured Zimbabwe He's the same type of dude as Louis Farrakhan.

nikka, smarten the fukk up :heh:. In the real world, we don't look up to despotic kleptocrats who murder their own (BLACK) people and nuke their own economies. He stole (steals) a retarded amount of money from Zimbabweans and attempted genocide on the Ndebele people (civilians) in the mid-80's (Gukurahundi). Dude's a piece of shyt and a shyster who tricks small minded fake militants into supporting him just because he doesn't like white people. If you actually care about black people, you wouldn't fukk with Mugabe.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Goddamn you're stupid, and a genuinely shytty human being to boot. You're so removed from reality and rational thinking it's not even funny.

"It's okay to kill hundreds of thousands of blacks and starve your citizens, steal, and devastate your economy if you hate cacs"

The-the-the-theColi.com :snoop:

Aren't you a butt buddy of Anthony Cumia?

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I went to Zimbabwe recently, and the poverty and delapidation stand out even amongst other 3rd world countries. NO ONE there likes this guy, his only fans are delusional fairly comfortable overseas Zimbabwewns who haven't been back in ages or foreign fake "militant" idiots like @The Nigerian who don't know a damn thing about him, but just like the idea that he kicked out cacs (which isn't even altogether true, I saw a decent amount of them there).

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
From my u

When white conservatives go ham on Obama, we instinctively feel defensive of him too, even though we know he really isn't about shyt. Look at this dude Mugabe for what he is, he's a fukkboy and an awful politician (lots of mismanagement).
From my understanding it was the west and its embargo which hurt your economy alot more than his decisions. Its sorta like Castro, great plans, but with the embargo and sanctions preventing import, it becomes quite difficult to manage.