:what:

wat6rr.jpg

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
why do you say this..?

I ask as a neutral party.

I'm of Zimbabwean heritage. I know he hates white people, and that's cool and all, but he decimated my country of origin and murdered a lot of us over nothing. His "Look East" policy ensured Zimbabwe He's the same type of dude as Louis Farrakhan.

Anyone anti-Mugabe is hella suspect.

nikka, smarten the fukk up :heh:. In the real world, we don't look up to despotic kleptocrats who murder their own (BLACK) people and nuke their own economies. He stole (steals) a retarded amount of money from Zimbabweans and attempted genocide on the Ndebele people (civilians) in the mid-80's (Gukurahundi). Dude's a piece of shyt and a shyster who tricks small minded fake militants into supporting him just because he doesn't like white people. If you actually care about black people, you wouldn't fukk with Mugabe.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
In the real world, we don't look up to despotic kleptocrats who murder their own (BLACK) people and nuke their own economies. He stole (steals) a retarded amount of money from Zimbabweans and attempted genocide on the Ndebele people (civilians) in the mid-80's (Gukurahundi). Dude's a piece of shyt and a shyster who tricks small minded fake militants into supporting him just because he doesn't like white people. If you actually care about black people, you wouldn't fukk with Mugabe.

:wow:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm a black American, so I can't confirm that Brother Mugabe has ever done anything evil. There is propoganda against any black leader.

I don't even believe he hates white people. ...... how is it not simply nice and logical for every single african leader to push out all the whites from their nations. ....... was the hundreds of years of oppression and colonization enough?

Due to modern history, .....saying any black person is taking something too far against white supremacy is foolish.

As if certain leaders wouldn't have been developed into those positions if it were not for cacs.

Since the 1490s we've been excusing white supremacy and dissing every black person or leader who acts up

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
of course he doesn't hate white people. His just saying that shyt for African consumption. Dude would still be going to the UK if he could. Hell he would still be a knight if he could. The only reason he says any of it, is because he is at the end of his life now. And he really has no positive contributions besides the anti-white talk.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Northern Son is totally right. However I think long term Mugabe will be looked back upon far more fondly then Mandela.

I'm not a fan of either by any stretch of the imagination, but truthfully Mandela didn't do nearly as much damage to his country and people as Mugabe. As far as legacy, Mandela's an icon of white people so you'll hear his name in a positive light forever imo.

of course he doesn't hate white people. His just saying that shyt for African consumption. Dude would still be going to the UK if he could. Hell he would still be a knight if he could. The only reason he says any of it, is because he is at the end of his life now. And he really has no positive contributions besides the anti-white talk.

Exactly :wow:, well said + rep.