Rising teenage BX Drill rapper "Kay Flock" arrested for MURDER. (Update: New R.I.C.O. CASE.....its over)

Budda

Superstar
Daps
I think drill is dying slowly, Chicago scene is dead, Ny scene still strong but the one cross over artist who could have been huge is dead, and the other one is facing life in prison. Jacksonville I don’t feel like people are that invested to other than a couple tunes with its shock content and videos, these dudes simply don’t make good music on the level of Pop Smoke King Von/Durk or old Keef.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I think drill is dying slowly, Chicago scene is dead, Ny scene still strong but the one cross over artist who could have been huge is dead, and the other one is facing life in prison. Jacksonville I don’t feel like people are that invested to other than a couple tunes with its shock content and videos, these dudes simply don’t make good music on the level of Pop Smoke King Von/Durk or old Keef.
UK drill still going strong though the best rappers there still identify as grime or road rap

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blood, Crip BD GD etc Gang life done kill more nikkas than the kkk.
It's not even close.
Yet we talk about these guys like they legends. They all demons Andi hope they burn in hell for terror they unleashed on poor neighborhood.
I could care less if they make a catchy song.

RebelX

HEir
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
~~~
There are rival gangs that kill each other on the streets and are forced to be allies in prison do to politics. Apparently that's why things didn't escalate when Kay Flock and Dthang saw each other and explains why they are dissing on phones even though they are in the same building.

Jooba Loc (Snoop Dogg's artists) talked about going through the same thing in his No Jumper interview.

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
He
There are rival gangs that kill each other on the streets and are forced to be allies in prison do to politics. Apparently that's why things didn't escalate when Kay Flock and Dthang saw each other and explains why they are dissing on phones even though they are in the same building.

Jooba Loc (Snoop Dogg's artists) talked about going through the same thing in his No Jumper interview.

Hobba Loc is an irrelevant snitch bro, not even from nyc smh.

RebelX

HEir
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
~~~

I agree. When the tiktok algorithm moves on from Bronx drill it will die off just like the Jacksonville scene did when tiktok stopped boosting it.

Kay Flock and Dthang the only ones I see with star potential. Dthang with his type of voice should have been doing more melodic songs. Melodies is where it’s at $$$

Flock was the best one for me with the most star potential his whole demeanor is too street though…Dthang got more personality

We’ll see right now there’s no true successor to Kay Flock or Dthang and they both going away for years. A lot of these nikkas suck.

I disagree with almost all of this except the last sentence lol. Dougie B has always been the obvious star of the scene. More talent than Kay Flock and more personality than Dthang. Steals the show every video and can go mainstream because he's not trying to be super street like Kay Flock. He just had to fall back because he got shot and labels don't try to break artists at the end of the year.

Sha Ek and Lee Drilly have the talent they just need to make actual music and stop dissing so much.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Hate to say it to you, but NYC look at Drill music to combat against the popularity of the trap movement in ATL. :francis:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Hate to say it to you, but NYC look at Drill music to combat against the popularity of the trap movement in ATL. :francis:
No lol…that’s not how young nikkas think they don’t care about none of that or think that deeply

NYC is gang infested like Chicago it was inevitable and drill type rapping was already happening on the hood DVD’s right before drill popped when Chicago wasn’t on their radar at all

It’s just at that time there wasn’t no infrastructure or resources for those kids to make tracks labels was too busy looking for polished clean cut artists and NY was dead as far as producing new talent all we had was French/Max, Cam/Vado, Nicki, Fab there was no way in for young nikkas

Keef made it that you didn’t need vixens or big budget studios he went viral just him and his nikkas in a crib shirtless with guns turning up he opened the door

NY kids saw this and they saw nikkas just like them wearing the same shyt. Truey, Polo, Pelle Pelle jackets, talking the same shyt the shyt resonated heavily. Especially G Herbo sound which was so East Coast influenced his style would come to father NYC drill.

The first nikkas that start drill rapping in the Bronx got indicted and shyt was quiet for a min they never caught on or was able to start a wave. Brooklyn did that a few years later and successfully started a wave and now the Bronx is doing it too.

Last edited:

Finesse

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gotham
there was no way in for young nikkas

Keef made it that you didn’t need vixens or big budget studios he went viral just him and his nikkas in a crib shirtless with guns turning up he opened the door

NY kids saw this and they saw nikkas just like them wearing the same shyt.

This is all it is at the end of the day. I talked to my bro about this all the time.

The real reason why NY drill is so successful is cause it finally gave young nikkas out here a shot to get on.

To completely skip and side step the bullshyt vetting process of getting on as a rapper in New York.

New York dont like putting the youth on, so the youth found a way to put themselves on

Its just such a shame it is such a violent and evil way to get on. Its low hanging fruit shyt but I understand why they do it.

Its also corny because it is a reverse loop effect.

Chicago nikkas used to be inspired by Dipset and Gunit so they had that swag coming up.

But since New York nikkas never saw young people in their city pop off like how Keef and em did they gravitated to that.

When in reality its pretty much them gravitating to themselves.

A swag that we originated, Chicago just added the ultra violence to it. But New York took in everything that came with Drill including the violence aspect.

The old heads of New York really failed the youth and we are just living thru the after effects of it.