Rising teenage BX Drill rapper "Kay Flock" arrested for MURDER. (Update: New R.I.C.O. CASE.....its over)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think drill is dying slowly, Chicago scene is dead, Ny scene still strong but the one cross over artist who could have been huge is dead, and the other one is facing life in prison. Jacksonville I don’t feel like people are that invested to other than a couple tunes with its shock content and videos, these dudes simply don’t make good music on the level of Pop Smoke King Von/Durk or old Keef.

Drill isn’t dying it’s spreading to Africa, Europe and Latin America. The sub genre has never had more ears globally.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
No lol…that’s not how young nikkas think they don’t care about none of that or think that deeply

NYC is gang infested like Chicago it was inevitable and drill type rapping was already happening on the hood DVD’s right before drill popped when Chicago wasn’t on their radar at all

It’s just at that time there wasn’t no infrastructure or resources for those kids to make tracks labels was too busy looking for polished clean cut artists and NY was dead as far as producing new talent all we had was French/Max, Cam/Vado, Nicki, Fab there was no way in for young nikkas

Keef made it that you didn’t need vixens or big budget studios he went viral just him and his nikkas in a crib shirtless with guns turning up he opened the door

NY kids saw this and they saw nikkas just like them wearing the same shyt. Truey, Polo, Pelle Pelle jackets, talking the same shyt the shyt resonated heavily. Especially G Herbo sound which was so East Coast influenced his style would come to father NYC drill.

The first nikkas that start drill rapping in the Bronx got indicted and shyt was quiet for a min they never caught on or was able to start a wave. Brooklyn did that a few years later and successfully started a wave and now the Bronx is doing it too.

That was back in 2007 to 2014, when they were making those weak azz strip club songs and weak turn-up songs with trap beats. It was a messy time period, outside of Max B and (sometimes) Fab. :hhh: Even Cam was falling off and his material was nothing compared to 02 to 07.

Yeah, NY from the time of 50 Cent had trouble putting on the youth. The same old 35+ year old rappers were on the stagnated scene for YEARS, trend hopping and was on that DJ Khaled movement. These kids of Gen Z are dead broke and cannot afford that high budget shyt. IG clout and ignorance is all they need.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I agree. When the tiktok algorithm moves on from Bronx drill it will die off just like the Jacksonville scene did when tiktok stopped boosting it.

I disagree with almost all of this except the last sentence lol. Dougie B has always been the obvious star of the scene. More talent than Kay Flock and more personality than Dthang. Steals the show every video and can go mainstream because he's not trying to be super street like Kay Flock. He just had to fall back because he got shot and labels don't try to break artists at the end of the year.

Sha Ek and Lee Drilly have the talent they just need to make actual music and stop dissing so much.
Disagree bro Dougie B has no it factor good dancer tho lol he’s been signed for a minute has produced no music

Tbh Dthang’s lone interview and his On The Radar freestyle showed me he had the most potential

Flock was building a cult like fanbase he had the perfect image for this rap shyt

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Disagree bro Dougie B has no it factor good dancer tho lol he’s been signed for a minute has produced no music

Tbh Dthang’s lone interview and his On The Radar freestyle showed me he had the most potential

Flock was building a cult like fanbase he had the perfect image for this rap shyt
blovee got the numbers & moves the smartest out the scene that's who should be the #1 draft pick*

Daps
Reppin
Kongo

Yeah Flock was going in and what’s crazy is he wasn’t even tapping into his Dominican/Latin market yet, which woulda took him outta this world and made him one of the GOAT Latino rappers instantaneously.

what a dumbass if he really was doing drills. nikka shoulda been in Miami/LA in a condo making music, fukking bytches, networking and smoking weed. Living this rap shyt to the fullest.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Yeah Flock was going in and what’s crazy is he wasn’t even tapping into his Dominican/Latin market yet, which woulda took him outta this world and made him one of the GOAT Latino rappers instantaneously.

what a dumbass if he really was doing drills. nikka shoulda been in Miami/LA in a condo making music, fukking bytches, networking and smoking weed. Living this rap shyt to the fullest.
Nah Flocka don’t speak Spanish

That kid was too street too brainwashed without the guidance he was poised to crash

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
Nah Flocka don’t speak Spanish

That kid was too street too brainwashed without the guidance he was poised to crash

Tbh, CJ don’t know Spanish like that either and he eating crazy with El Alfa right now. Imagine someone like Kay Flock who actually can make songs and had a real movement. He woulda been a Sammy Sosa home run.

No doubt that Kay Flock a legend though. Not only is he charged with murder but you can bet that a Rico coming too. They gonna do him like they did Rah Diggs. They bout to roof his whole life. He def on that Aaron Hernandez shyt.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Tbh, CJ don’t know Spanish like that either and he eating crazy with El Alfa right now. Imagine someone like Kay Flock who actually can make songs and had a real movement. He woulda been a Sammy Sosa home run.

No doubt that Kay Flock a legend though. Not only is he charged with murder but you can bet that a Rico coming too. They gonna do him like they did Rah Diggs. They bout to roof his whole life. He def on that Aaron Hernandez shyt.

A legend:dwillhuh:

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
nfs, if you think that saying Kay flock is NY/BX Drill legend is trolling. nikka you trolling.

Tell me a rapper in NYC who was the hottest rapper in the city to actually get booked for murder, i'll wait.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
nfs, if you think that saying Kay flock is NY/BX Drill legend is trolling. nikka you trolling.

Tell me a rapper in NYC who was the hottest rapper in the city to actually get booked for murder, i'll wait.
Puffy