Rising teenage BX Drill rapper "Kay Flock" arrested for MURDER. (Update: New R.I.C.O. CASE.....its over)

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
It astounds me some of ya'll can actually listen to this trash :mjlol:

from the songs I've heard this boy was terribbleeeee

All kinds of benefits for actually busting your guns. If you lyrically off-whack, people will still listen to you off of the strength of your street game.

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
Damn bro, it’s really over for this kid, and jacked his style and movement cuz he was taking it to the next level for NY Drill.

Damn.

It might be over for DThang too, the game be moving too fast. If he don’t get out on bail or some shyt this year is definitely over for son. By the time he come back is gonna be a whole new wave and generation of NY hip-hop, nikkaz not gonna jack him cuz he was almost hot for a few months.

RIP Bronx Drill.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
@ISO what is it that makes nikkas so nervous about the bronx¿

they want kay getting locked to be the end

they don't wanna admit the lionshare of thee.cities hits/hitmakers from uptXwn

can the mecca of the culture get it's honor/glory¿

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

For some reason Brooklyn nikkas hate us

I don’t know why :lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
Kongo

If you really from NY and grew up in the X. You for fact know is the most hoodest borough and place from NYC. No borough will ever come close. The Bronx is just all hood, madd hood all day everyday.

The Bronx is that mothafukkin nikka at the end of the day. The BX make the world go round. They got the Yankees and they invented hip-hop.

For some reason nyc people just love to hate on the Bronx. Is like you saying you come from hell. But they steal the BX swagg and jack Odee no cap.

It’s finally now with BX drill that people start giving the Bronx the respect and their props. People from the Bronx are just odee, them nikkaz go super hard. The most disrespectful nikkaz from NYC gotta be from the Bronx, Bronx nikkaz just give zero fukks, is the way nikkaz was raised, you gotta be that way to just survive and maintain growing up there.

like there’s no diversity it’s just all fukking hood and hood as fukk. fukk around and get bodied like it’s nothing over there. Bronx just got that rep and they made hip hop and they got the Yankees.