Rise Of The Tomb Raider

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
im not excited... i dont even have an x box.

maxresdefault.jpg

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
It hasnt bombed per se' but not many people are checking for it, as much as fallout... :francis: or Blackops or even star wars battlefront.

Ign keeps trying to do these cute little videos and it's like all the comments are downing it...:francis:
shyts gonna do bad. The average Xboxer probably won't even try the game because you "play as a girl" lol.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Disagree a bit here. If you're a fan of the game and hope for sequels or may games in the same vein then you want it to sell really, really well. Video games are big business...if something flops then a sequel or similar game becomes less likely due to them not wanting to risk another loss. Or they pull resources from that game to compensate for the loss. Sure you want good games, but sales matter too if you want more of that game.
:usure:i did my part, i bought the game. If the game sales are poor it's the publishers fault, not mine :yeshrug:

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
:usure:i did my part, i bought the game. If the game sales are poor it's the publishers fault, not mine :yeshrug:
Nobody said it was your fault. But you should still care somewhat whether the game sells well enough for another sequel. Which it will, Tomb Raider's going nowhere. But they'd be fukking crazy to make it exclusive again.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
I still dont know why ppl are so excited about fallout... i tried to play the last one :russell: Celebrating birthdays and shyt

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I still dont know why ppl are so excited about fallout... i tried to play the last one :russell: Celebrating birthdays and shyt

:mjlol: That was like the begining of the game...

You've never played skyrim either???

It's fukking fun once you get past the stupid little things. but it's your loss ALOT of people jumping on this game NEVER played any bethesda game. im like :heh::mindblown:
WHAT?!?!?

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: That was like the begining of the game...

You've never played skyrim either???

It's fukking fun once you get past the stupid little things. but it's your loss ALOT of people jumping on this game NEVER played any bethesda game. im like :heh::mindblown:
WHAT?!?!?
i played skyrim... i liked it, it had better graphics that falout. Dishonored is my fav game from bethesda. i dont rly like games with lots of talking an shyt. I play games for their action, mostly. I was playing the withcer 2, i was like man STFU WITH YOUR STORIES

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
i played skyrim... i liked it, it had better graphics that falout. Dishonored is my fav game from bethesda. i dont rly like games with lots of talking an shyt. I play games for their action, mostly. I was playing the withcer 2, i was like man STFU WITH YOUR STORIES

:mjlol:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
It may not have made a difference given the bad publicity + overall hype for Fallout but one thing that's important to me in these (more or less) realistic single player rpg type games is the actual story/premise itself, as a complimentary selling point. The Last of Us being a prime example, as well as Mass Effect, Arkham City, etc.

With RotTR, the gameplay looks cool (in a familiar sort of way) but there's nothing about the narrative that has me hyped or intrigued like with those other games... in which i was just as invested with how things were going to progress/end as i was with the actual in game mechanics.

So i may eventually get the game but its not something i'm just craving to start on. I'll be interested in the reviews/feedback though.