Rise Of The Tomb Raider

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
The title's kinda dumb.

But as long as it's more like the traditional Tomb Raider, then I might check it out.
yeah I kinda cringed when I read the title. Still calling it Tomb Raider 2.

It'll crush buildings either way if it improves upon the last game. Hopefully they don't waste time and effort on multiplayer this time.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
You know I played the other one just for the lara croft titty meats...but...the game was really good...:ohhh:

Matter fact after about a half hour into the game I didn't even think about the titty meats... :ohhh:

Depends on what comes out around this time though...might have to steam sale it

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
This cac shooting nikkas in the back of the head with arrows just to steal indiegenous artifacts.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
No hype for this? I just preordered off Best Buy with cgu

I know it's a terrible release date (same day as fallout), but I'm really looking forward to this game.

One4Deuce

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Minnesota

I know it's a terrible release date (same day as fallout), but I'm really looking forward to this game.

I have them both pre-ordered, $48 each and getting $10 back with both of them makes it worth it to me. There's a good chance I won't get to the game until after Christmas but I'm sure I'll enjoy it when I do sit down and play it, loved the last Tomb Raider game.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

I'm going to the midnight launch and I'll be playing this when I get home from it. I'll play Fallout 4 after Tomb Raider.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm going to the midnight launch and I'll be playing this when I get home from it. I'll play Fallout 4 after Tomb Raider.
I'm gonna try to play both at the same time. I'm expecting 15-20 hours on Tomb Raider. I'll play that in between hour long sessions of Fallout 4

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm gonna try to play both at the same time. I'm expecting 15-20 hours on Tomb Raider. I'll play that in between hour long sessions of Fallout 4
I can probably beat Tomb Raider in several days Fallout will take a month.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Goddamn, no hype at all. I'm excited for it, but I guess nobody else gives as a shyt. MS fukked up on the release date. Nobody is gonna buy this shyt when Fallout 4 is coming out the same day. Too bad. The last Tomb Raider was great. I hope this one is as well. :lupe: