Rise Of The Tomb Raider

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That nikka does that all day. But let you do he same in a thread of a game they like and watch how fast they @ a mod to have you banned :snoop:
nikkas act like schoolgirls. I say one post that's actually just a comment on the game and 10 of them quote me crying out to the mods. But these nikkas run around and do all the damn stanning in all the damn threads

It's pitiful that grown men would act like this:mjlol:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
I was playing the withcer 2, i was like man STFU WITH YOUR STORIES

:heh: what do you think an RPG is?!!?!?
It was to much man (for me at least)
If I want great dialogue i read a book or watch a movie. For me, no matter how good it is, the dialogue in a game just feels cliche and corny. The game has a dude with a scar on his face and 2 swords. And some a$$hole was rambling about his nephew for 20 min :mjlol: STFU and point me toward some monsters

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt, I can't wait a year. I love me some Tomb Raider.

I'll probably double-dip and get the PC version when it drops next year too (during a sale of course)
It's coming out early 2016 for PC.
PS4 version is the one that comes out late 2016.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I still dont know why ppl are so excited about fallout... i tried to play the last one :russell: Celebrating birthdays and shyt
Fallout is a slow burn. It's a game for people that like to explore. In fact that's pretty much all there is to it. The story and characters are serviceable at best.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
downloading the X1 version of the previous one to replay it before I scoop this one.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Tomb raider looks like it's gonna be tight they just really fukked up releasing it at this time. Nothing else to say.

nikkas act like schoolgirls. I say one post that's actually just a comment on the game and 10 of them quote me crying out to the mods. But these nikkas run around and do all the damn stanning in all the damn threads

It's very embarassing

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Who called the mods on you, it wasn't me... :dahell: I could care less about what you say or do here on the coli, its not that serious for me... That goes for that fruit basket the G.O.D.2 as well...
:pachaha:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Release your game the same day a game releases that people have been waiting to play for years brehs