Rise of the Tomb Raider [Official Thread] PS4 finally experiencing greatness

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Having a lot of fun with this game:wow: Only 2 hours in and it's already better than the first
It doesn't have enough of those exciting set pieces like it has in the beginning. It's a very good game but things will get repeatitive and even pointless pretty quick. When I first played it I took my time completing each area 100% before moving on only time find myself over powered like crazy and unchallenged. I also got bored of returning to the same exact areas over and over. My reccomendation is don't try to 100% your first run, chances are you'll wear yourself out and miss out on a very good game. Skip the extra stuff and stick to the meat of the game and I think you'll enjoy it a lot.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It doesn't have enough of those exciting set pieces like it has in the beginning. It's a very good game but things will get repeatitive and even pointless pretty quick. When I first played it I took my time completing each area 100% before moving on only time find myself over powered like crazy and unchallenged. I also got bored of returning to the same exact areas over and over. My reccomendation is don't try to 100% your first run, chances are you'll wear yourself out and miss out on a very good game. Skip the extra stuff and stick to the meat of the game and I think you'll enjoy it a lot.
Ahh so it's like trying to find all the treasure in uncharted 4

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Ahh so it's like trying to find all the treasure in uncharted 4
Kinda sorta. There's some treasure hunting in TR that's exactly like it is in UC. Tomb Raider just has a lot of side quests that don't effect the story at all, and if you do bother to do them, it'll require you to go back and forth to the same area an absurd amount of times, and you'll quickly find yourself overpowered and bored quite a bit. Part of it is due to the combat system being so good. Laura can dodge and perform various reversals, combos, and takedowns that you don't see in UC. She much more agile and can easily pick anyone apart when she gets in close to the enemy. Both games are really good for different reasons, ROTR just has a lot of extra stuff that you can get lost in and get bored if you let it.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Kinda sorta. There's some treasure hunting in TR that's exactly like it is in UC. Tomb Raider just has a lot of side quests that don't effect the story at all, and if you do bother to do them, it'll require you to go back and forth to the same area an absurd amount of times, and you'll quickly find yourself overpowered and bored quite a bit. Part of it is due to the combat system being so good. Laura can dodge and perform various reversals, combos, and takedowns that you don't see in UC. She much more agile and can easily pick anyone apart when she gets in close to the enemy. Both games are really good for different reasons, ROTR just has a lot of extra stuff that you can get lost in and get bored if you let it.
Hmmmm what difficulty did u play on friend