Rise of the Tomb Raider [Official Thread] PS4 finally experiencing greatness

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
There's 9 tombs and they're like some 3 minute mini game :beli:
:usure:You crazy, some of the tombs are big and take much longer than 3 minutes. Some of the hidden tombs are dope as hell too.
But if you're pockets were chubby and you didn't have to trade in each system to buy the new one just to keep up with everyone else you would have been able to just turn on your PS1 and play all the tombs you wanted until the cows came home. :takedat:
Just throw a blanket over your head while you play ROTR and it'll feel like your in a tomb the whole time.

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
:usure:You crazy, some of the tombs are big and take much longer than 3 minutes. Some of the hidden tombs are dope as hell too.
But if you're pockets were chubby and you didn't have to trade in each system to buy the new one just to keep up with everyone else you would have been able to just turn on your PS1 and play all the tombs you wanted until the cows came home. :takedat:
Just throw a blanket over your head while you play ROTR and it'll feel like your in a tomb the whole time.

Maybe if you're not a quick thinker it might take more than 3 minutes :mjpls:

And I got all my PS consoles. One of my PS3s got YLOD and it still aint going nowhere :ufdup:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I played my brother's copy last week and it's not a bad story... :ehh:

I was laughing at the end when I played the constantine tape and his sister basically brainwashed him I was like... :mjlol:

bytch had cancer, cured herself killed anyways by sniper...:mjlol:

Also was it me or the new lara face actress is uglier than the original... :patrice::mindblown:

I would really like to see where part 3 takes us...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm half way in & my gawd is this story terrible

And all the unnecessary rpg elements that carried over from the reboot to a even greater degree in ROTR is so damn dumb.

It's not a bad game, but I enjoyed the last one much more
the craptastic story trying to take itself way too seriously soured me on the game. Plus nobody seemed to realize the game mechanics were actually worse than the 1st one, weapons felt like pea shooters and they sounded terrible. Enemy AI moved at snails pace and just wasn't challenging at all.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I'm half way in & my gawd is this story terrible

And all the unnecessary rpg elements that carried over from the reboot to a even greater degree in ROTR is so damn dumb.

It's not a bad game, but I enjoyed the last one much more

Why you hating breh, her father diiiiiiied for this

:troll:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
My last post on this damn game

Why is it every time I think I am about to get some back up to go bang on these pricks I always end up alone?

I hated that on the 1st one. I hate it even more now. What's the fukkin point of a ally system if ur allies do fukkin nothing?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
My last post on this damn game

Why is it every time I think I am about to get some back up to go bang on these pricks I always end up alone?

I hated that on the 1st one. I hate it even more now. What's the fukkin point of a ally system if ur allies do fukkin nothing?
Ally system? The game was always meant to be played alone.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ally system? The game was always meant to be played alone.
I dig that

But when a mofo say I got yo back I'm thinking we gonna be scrapping together

Lara: y'all gon help this time:skip:

Whoever these people are::patrice: I gotta take these people to safety. U can handle those 40 dudes by yourself. Just meet me at camp after its over

Lara: :aicmon: :manny: Fukk it :bustback:

It's annoying :yeshrug:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I dig that

But when a mofo say I got yo back I'm thinking we gonna be scrapping together

Lara: y'all gon help this time:skip:

Whoever these people are::patrice: I gotta take these people to safety. U can handle those 40 dudes by yourself. Just meet me at camp after its over

Lara: :aicmon: :manny: Fukk it :bustback:

It's annoying :yeshrug:
I just felt like she was op the whole game. Her melee skill is way too deadly. Up close she can pick anyone apart and she's agile as hell. The side quests were absolutely pointless but the core game is fun and the graphics are great.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I just felt like she was op the whole game. Her melee skill is way too deadly. Up close she can pick anyone apart and she's agile as hell. The side quests were absolutely pointless but the core game is fun and the graphics are great.
Pretty much.

I rarely take cover. This bytch ain't human