Rise of the Tomb Raider [Official Thread] PS4 finally experiencing greatness

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
unlocks in 4 minutes and i dont have class until 12 and I finished my lap report early.

might play just for a few...

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I played through this last year on xbone honestly enjoyed it more than uc4 from a gameplay perspective, glad my Sony brehs get to try it out I'm a big fan of the sandbox levels
One tip is don't get bogged down in the collectibles and challenges, do get the loot boxes and do a couple side missions though.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
ROTR was fun, but very easy. It's like an 8/10
Rise of The Tomb Raider has the exploration that Uncharted 4 SHOULD have had. The RPG elements were cool but they should have made it more difficult. By the second area I pretty much had everything maxed out and didn't feel threatened by any of the enemies whereas UC4 combat consistently keeps you on your toes.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rise of The Tomb Raider has the exploration that Uncharted 4 SHOULD have had. The RPG elements were cool but they should have made it more difficult. By the second area I pretty much had everything maxed out and didn't feel threatened by any of the enemies whereas UC4 combat consistently keeps you on your toes.
There was literally no need for those upgrade elements when the base game was so easy. I felt like they just wanted a bullet point to talk up like those ubisoft games.