I hear this improves SLI

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Damn, looks like I gotta stick with 1080p to get smooth 60 fps :francis:
Yeah, and don't use very high settings. I'm using about 8 gb of vram all maxed out. You need a Titan X to play this at very high textures.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: My "Turn the graphics up :stopitslime:" friend told me he can't max this game out :mjlol:

Dude thought that he can run this shyt at 4K maxed out on a 980.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: he's not even gonna be able to max it out at 1080p on a 980.
I'm about to go over to this house since he lives around the corner and play with his PC a bit to see what I can do. I'm sure I can probably get some things down to medium etc. at 4K/30fps.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Just refuse to believe that this shyt cant even be maxed with sli or crossfire
You need a titan x to max this out. At very high textures, it uses between 7-10 gb of Vram. Even a 980ti couldn't handle it without stuttering (it only has 6gb of vram).

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
You need a titan x to max this out. At very high textures, it uses between 7-10 gb of Vram. Even a 980ti couldn't handle it without stuttering (it only has 6gb of vram).

I understand that but this game is poorly optimize if it require that much fire power. Majority of these video cards cost more than the Xbox and you mean to tell they cant max or barely reach the specs of the console. Poor job of porting and I am reading that the shyt is different for people with less specs or more. The shyt is broke.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I understand that but this game is poorly optimize if it require that much fire power. Majority of these video cards cost more than the Xbox and you mean to tell they cant max or barely reach the specs of the console. Poor job of porting and I am reading that the shyt is different for people with less specs or more. The shyt is broke.
Welcome to PC gaming. This happens a lot. We get shytty, unoptimized ports all the time. You gotta get used to it. It's the norm with a lot of these developers (Ubi being the worst) :francis:

GTA and MGSV are not the norm. Most AAA PC games have optimization problems in the beginning. Some get fixed, some don't (*cough* Akham Knight *cough*)

PC gaming ain't all rosey (in fact, it can really, really, really piss you off).

But when it works, it's :blessed:

But on the real, you gotta get used to bad ports. It's part of being a pc gamer. Don't even get me started with sli or triple monitor support either...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Welcome to PC gaming. This happens a lot. We get shytty, unoptimized ports all the time. You gotta get used to it. It's the norm with a lot of these developers (Ubi being the worst) :francis:

GTA and MGSV are not the norm. Most AAA PC games have optimization problems in the beginning. Some get fixed, some don't (*cough* Akham Knight *cough*)

PC gaming ain't all rosey (in fact, it can really, really, really piss you off).

But when it works, it's :blessed:

But on the real, you gotta get used to bad ports. It's part of being a pc gamer. Don't even get me started with sli or triple monitor support either...
MGSV is a cross gen game that looks NOWHERE near as good as TR though.

GTA is a cross gen game too. Not really a good example. I think this game is a good port, nowhere NEAR as bad as say Batman.

llt23

All Star
Daps
Yo....got an extra copy of Tomb Raider (2013), couldnt find nobody that doesnt own it already. If someone here doesnt have it and wants it for free, add me on steam. steam is under my profile name

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
Im hearing 30fps is actually really nice in this game. shyt aint like Fallout 4 or Witcher 3, its actually responsive and feels good at 30fps.