Rise of the Tomb Raider [Official Thread] PS4 finally experiencing greatness

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
MGSV is a cross gen game that looks NOWHERE near as good as TR though.

GTA is a cross gen game too. Not really a good example. I think this game is a good port, nowhere NEAR as bad as say Batman.
Just cause the port isn't as bad as prolly the top 5 worst pc ports of all time doesn't mean that it's technically a "good port". It seems like just an "ok" port. Needing Titan X's to Max this game out while still not getting a consistent framerate just doesn't sit well. Those are the best cards on the market.

llt23

All Star
Daps
I dont understand the SLI fix. I dl'ed the nvidia inspector and it doesnt have any options to do anything. it just shows your specs and how its working

EDIT- figured it out. You gotta click on the small box on the Driver Version line. fukk these nerds for not telling me that :francis:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im hearing 30fps is actually really nice in this game. shyt aint like Fallout 4 or Witcher 3, its actually responsive and feels good at 30fps.
yeah I'll lock it to 30fps until a AMD driver comes out(scheduled for Monday I heard.)
I'll crank the graphics up though cuz this shyt look godly. :banderas:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just cause the port isn't as bad as prolly the top 5 worst pc ports of all time doesn't mean that it's technically a "good port". It seems like just an "ok" port. Needing Titan X's to Max this game out while still not getting a consistent framerate just doesn't sit well. Those are the best cards on the market.
A Titan X is outdated breh, y'all gotta upgrade.

Sike nah idk i mean I'm not sure I guess we'll see what happens within the next few days to week. I hope no game changing fix comes out way later when most people finish the game already. Seriously hate that shyt.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yeah shyt is unoptimized when the best cards you can possibly buy can't even max it out at a steady 60fps at 1440p. There is nothing better than the Titan X right now. When the new Titans come out, I'll buy them, but not being able to max out on the current best of the best is just crazy. They need a fix

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
MGSV is a cross gen game that looks NOWHERE near as good as TR though.

GTA is a cross gen game too. Not really a good example. I think this game is a good port, nowhere NEAR as bad as say Batman.
This is a cross gen game too :francis:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I hope no game changing fix comes out way later when most people finish the game already. Seriously hate that shyt.
you mean like when they added HBAO+ to Fallout 4 right after I finished my second playthrough :francis:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I'm playing this game on my Nvidia 980 at 3440 x 1440 at 60 fps. And all I can fukking say is:

:mjcry::mjcry:

I never new gaming could be so beautiful!

True next gen is here friends.

It feels like I'm playing a live action Pixar movie....

Already my GOTY honestly. PSN stans need to stop the BS and play this game!

Wow