Rise of the Tomb Raider [Official Thread] PS4 finally experiencing greatness

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
So I've barely been able to play because my wife is hogging the Xbone playing Fall out 4 :smh: But from what I've played I've really enjoyed.
This game is very gamey but that's okay. I love that the challenge tombs open up new abilities as opposed to just scrap.
I'm having more problems with the freaking wolves than with humans.
Some annoying things I've noticed are problems trying to climb down ladders (the bane of all games) and some weird animations when climbing.
I'm playing on season raider and trying to use "survival vision" as little as possible

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
So I've barely been able to play because my wife is hogging the Xbone playing Fall out 4 :smh: But from what I've played I've really enjoyed.
This game is very gamey but that's okay. I love that the challenge tombs open up new abilities as opposed to just scrap.
I'm having more problems with the freaking wolves than with humans.
Some annoying things I've noticed are problems trying to climb down ladders (the bane of all games) and some weird animations when climbing.
I'm playing on season raider and trying to use "survival vision" as little as possible
There's an upgrade you get where animals will light up in survival vision. Use that and hit them from afar with poison arrows.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Don't know if want this or Fallout. Might get this since F4s graphics look like ass.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Don't know if want this or Fallout. Might get this since F4s graphics look like ass.
Depends on if you liked prior Fall out or Tomb raider games.
My wife is binging on FO4 and I'm loving TR
If your have limited time and want a tight varied single player experience and like TR 2013 go with that, if you want a long epic journey getting lost (in a good way) go with FO4.