Rise of the Tomb Raider [Official Thread] PS4 finally experiencing greatness

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
It was originally scheduled to be released at the same time as Uc4 until Uc4 got pushed back, partly to avoid the reasons Tomb Raider is now flopping. And it's a timed exclusive.
ummmm no I very much doubt that uncharted was ducking tomb raider and that the delay had anything to do with that and its much more likely that because the plot had to completely reworked is why it was delayed.
Now Tomb Raider was screwed because it launched between BO3 and Battlefront and along side fallout 4 so basically it got triple teamed.
Personally I think it would have been a better idea to release it around january so it would have less competition (UC would still be months away) and at least give it a chance.

Now it's not unlike Sunset overdrive another exclusive that was marched out to die despite it being a game of the year contender.

Back to the actual game I'm loving it so far finally got my twelve gauge and explosive arrows I'm around 50% completion Definitely in my top 5 games for this year, it's just so much fun and really speaks to me

SEX!!

Fukk Nicole
Supporter
Daps
Looks like a lot of fun, shame I'm going to have to wait :beli: