Rise of the Tomb Raider [Official Thread] PS4 finally experiencing greatness

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Buy two get one free from Target. Solve the problem.
Its not a problem for me, just incredibly silly to release a game against fallout 4, especially one that you want to be a high profile title. I legit didn't know tomb raider even dropped today because NO one has been making any noise about it.

Thats not a good look imo, anyone who was hype for tomb raider and didn't have a XB1 can reason they'll just get Fall out 4 and enjoy that until they get over the "gotta have it week one fever" which alot of people have ( I did too for years when I was younger)

Anyway Even releasing it a week later would have allowed the game not to be over shadowed by fall out 4

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
What the fukk is wrong with you losers
-
4167.jpg

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How is it?
No one knows because everyone is playing fallout.

However I looked up some reviews and they all are praising it highly.....its ashame it's getting completely overshadowed by fallout. But hey it'll be like TR is getting two launches when it drops for PS4. Unless they release it same day as uncharted 4 lol

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up

However I looked up some reviews and they all are praising it highly.....its ashame it's getting completely overshadowed by fallout. But hey it'll be like TR is getting two launches when it drops for PS4. Unless they release it same day as uncharted 4 lol

Oh, Im waiting for a release date. Is fallout really good?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

The problem isn't just Fallout. The real issue with the release date is dropping so close to 2 of the absolute biggest shooters in the history of console gaming; Halo and Call of Duty. Dropping on the same day as Fallout 4 only makes it worse. In the end, the most important thing though is that the game is incredible (from the reviews I've read). Its way too early to say whether or not the sales will see any damage from its release date. I don't even remember much coming out in December. I think dropping this game in the first week of December would have been much smarter.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The problem isn't just Fallout. The real issue with the release date is dropping so close to 2 of the absolute biggest shooters in the history of console gaming; Halo and Call of Duty. Dropping on the same day as Fallout 4 only makes it worse. In the end, the most important thing though is that the game is incredible (from the reviews I've read). Its way too early to say whether or not the sales will see any damage from its release date. I don't even remember much coming out in December. I think dropping this game in the first week of December would have been much smarter.

agreed with all the above, I actually thought the release date was December but I guess it got pushed up

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
Cant wait to play this. We haven't had a dope action adventure game like this since The Last of Us or Tomb Raider 2013 itself. Not that the two need to be compared, but I played some Fallout 4 last night and the movement in that game is just so garbage compared to games like this. WRPGs in general are so far behind in that regard.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Cant wait to play this. We haven't had a dope action adventure game like this since The Last of Us or Tomb Raider 2013 itself. Not that the two need to be compared, but I played some Fallout 4 last night and the movement in that game is just so garbage compared to games like this. WRPGs in general are so far behind in that regard.
They're two completely different genres though