Rise Of The Ronin (PS5/PC, Team Ninja, 2024) (NO OPEN SPOILERS)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Thatrogueassdiaz

This is my character that I created. I want my character that comes from 70s' blaxploitation films black super hero that don't take no shyt from CACS and anybody else.

GMOqyA6WsAAesM3

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
@Thatrogueassdiaz

This is my character that I created. I want my character that comes from 70s' blaxploitation films black super hero that don't take no shyt from CACS and anybody else.

GMOqyA6WsAAesM3
Not bad. Like I said I loved Nioh and really looked forward to playing this game. I considered it a day one purchase until I watched the reviews. Fextralife is the only one I can think of that thought the game was great and didn't knock it for the graphical issues. The rest liked it but complained about graphics and combat.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not bad. Like I said I loved Nioh and really looked forward to playing this game. I considered it a day one purchase until I watched the reviews. Fextralife is the only one I can think of that thought the game was great and didn't knock it for the graphical issues. The rest liked it but complained about graphics and combat.

Man, don't listen to the reviews. Nioh's graphics are meh as fukk, so Rise of the Ronin's graphics look way better than Nioh and Wo Long's graphics and the gameplay. The combat is fun and easy to learn. The reason why some people were disappointed with the graphics was because they compared this game to Ghost of Tsuhima, which is very silly, imo. I freaking love Ghost of Tsuhima, one of my favorite games on PS4, but I hate to say it. This game is way more fun than Ghost of Tsuhima.

Fox's limited series called Shogun was the reason why I copped Rise of the Ronin.

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Man, don't listen to the reviews. Nioh's graphics are meh as fukk, so Rise of the Ronin's graphics look way better than Nioh and Wo Long's graphics and the gameplay. The combat is fun and easy to learn. The reason why some people were disappointed with the graphics was because they compared this game to Ghost of Tsuhima, which is very silly, imo. I freaking love Ghost of Tsuhima, one of my favorite games on PS4, but I hate to say it. This game is way more fun than Ghost of Tsuhima.

Fox's limited series called Shogun was the reason why I copped Rise of the Ronin.
That's exactly why I wanted to cop as well: Shogun. I liked Nioh's graphics and had zero problem with them. I'll ignore the reviews about this one. Nowadays with so much limited time and more important things to spend money on, reviews have become way more important than they were for me when I was younger.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Finally bit the bullet and purchased this, I initially hated this when I started playing and wanted to get rid after paying full price for this. Gave it a chance and have been enjoying myself, if you have played GOT then you can’t help but compare them which is ill advised. It’s a good game overall despite the negatives.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Good loyal woman, too bad Rayoma doesn't appreciate a loyal queen

Got her at the end :obama:

All in all, I wasn't feeling the game, seems like all your decisions are unimportant as they make your character flip flop factions from mission to mission, and every boss fight is not high stakes at all because no matter what you never kill them and you'll probably end up helping them right after. Combat is fun but everything else is wack outside of beef with your blade twin, wish I never copped this honestly but I beat it anyway. 5/10

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Got her at the end :obama:

All in all, I wasn't feeling the game, seems like all your decisions are unimportant as they make your character flip flop factions from mission to mission, and every boss fight is not high stakes at all because no matter what you never kill them and you'll probably end up helping them right after. Combat is fun but everything else is wack outside of beef with your blade twin, wish I never copped this honestly but I beat it anyway. 5/10
I can agree with that, not enough consequences in this game, those few that died, you can tell how much better their character arc was

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

Fextra is the GOAT reviewer for Action RPGs and I always go check out his builds (pause) to figure out what kinda character I wanna create. If he said its great, then its great :birdman:

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Fextra is the GOAT reviewer for Action RPGs and I always go check out his builds (pause) to figure out what kinda character I wanna create. If he said its great, then its great :birdman:
He's very good. I am just discovering his channel. I typically check out ign, Gamespot and then gameranx.