Rise Of The Ronin (PS5/PC, Team Ninja, 2024) (NO OPEN SPOILERS)

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked Nioh 2 a lot but am getting sick of open world games being unfocused and having a lot of chores to do. Should I get this or Stellar Blade?

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This game has a lot of that so just get Stellar Blade for now, this game will go on sale eventually but definitely give it a chance later on.

I just put down FF7 Rebirth after about 85 hrs. What I chose to play of it was very good but I wasn't gonna do 30-40 hrs of half tedious sh1t just to say I did everything.

Still will try this probably in the summer/fall off the strength of how good Nioh 2 was.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I just put down FF7 Rebirth after about 85 hrs. What I chose to play of it was very good but I wasn't gonna do 30-40 hrs of half tedious sh1t just to say I did everything.

Still will try this probably in the summer/fall off the strength of how good Nioh 2 was.
yeah then I definitely would take a break before going into this game, this is 60-70 hours type of game, Stellar Blade is much smaller. Good to play shorter games in between to not be burnt out

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Is the games graphics as bad as they look in the reviews? I was very much excited for that game but the graphics look bad. At first I thought the reviewers were exaggerating but then I kept checking out different videos and man it looks bad.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Is the games graphics as bad as they look in the reviews? I was very much excited for that game but the graphics look bad. At first I thought the reviewers were exaggerating but then I kept checking out different videos and man it looks bad.
Looks like a PS4 game during live play but looks great during cutscenes, it's not some PS3 shyt that's being exaggerated lol. I guess critique is fair since it was a PS5 exclusive but I think it has gone overboard with it

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Looks like a PS4 game during live play but looks great during cutscenes, it's not some PS3 shyt that's being exaggerated lol. I guess critique is fair since it was a PS5 exclusive but I think it has gone overboard with it
Can you compare its graphics to a last gen PS4 game? I'm not huge huge on graphics but the shyt I saw on gameranx had me :scust: and :to:. Huge huge Nioh fan and really was looking forward to the game.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Honestly, the graphics wasn't that bad so I don't know what the hell were they talking about. It ain't no damn sure PS3 graphics. It ain't GoT graphics level but it goods looking graphics thou. Maybe, my LGC1 OLED makes this game graphics look good.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Can you compare its graphics to a last gen PS4 game? I'm not huge huge on graphics but the shyt I saw on gameranx had me :scust: and :to:. Huge huge Nioh fan and really was looking forward to the game.
It probably looks like the average PS4 game, Tlou 2, GOW and Ghost of Tsushima are at the higher end and better looking. Don't think it will bother you once you start playing. Also the cutscenes look good and pretty enough

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It probably looks like the average PS4 game, Tlou 2, GOW and Ghost of Tsushima are at the higher end and better looking. Don't think it will bother you once you start playing. Also the cutscenes look good and pretty enough

More like on steroid PS4 graphics

@Thatrogueassdiaz I'm not a huge fan of Nioh games and Wo Long but I fell in love this game which is surprised me. Once you play Rise of the Ronin you will forget about the graphics cause this game is amazing.