Rise Of The Ronin (PS5/PC, Team Ninja, 2024) (NO OPEN SPOILERS)

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
I recommend those on the fence about this game check out the Fextralife review. Not sure why I'm seeing negative reviews because what I've seen through review gameplay the game looks like a solid 8/10. I'm a huge nioh fan, and this seems to be that with a few changes to combat and no demons.

Only two things that seem somewhat bothersome are the plain looking environments and the graphics.

Yeah graphics aint amazing, but I do like the fighting. Side missions aint too much of a chore either, like most open world games are

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Gameplay/combat is excellent.
It looks super dope to me. Some of the reviewers complained that the combat was too hard/they couldn't get into the flow of it, but something tells me those reviewers were probably at the low end of mid with Nioh's combat, which may be my favorite combat system ever.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Played a couple of hours. The combat is a more stripped down and more realistic version of Nioh, still has ki etc and still is a lot of fun with a lot of cool shyt you can do (air parry, hook fire caskets at the enemy etc).

Open world is a less engaging, less immersive version of GoT.

I get the 7/10 reviews because it doesn't do a whole new or special but it still has excellent combat in a pretty decent game world.

I can see the Colibrehs enjoying it a lot. :yeshrug:
People who are actually playing need to share their thoughts with the community :lupe:

REALLY enjoying it so far despite the Bladesmith whipping my ass. :to:

Do not regret my purchase at all.

Loving it honestly.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:russ: You stay flip-flop to make your decision on this game

For me, I make my decisions on the gameplay videos and genres/shyt I like.

Just like I copped Forspoken, glad I didn't listen to bozo reviewers.

There's more than enough material out there to help make a decision on a game in today's age. You don't need people with agendas and wanting clicks to decide for you.

Like what you like and cop.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
For me, I make my decisions on the gameplay videos and genres/shyt I like.

Just like I copped Forspoken, glad I didn't listen to bozo reviewers.

There's more than enough material out there to help make a decision on a game in today's age. You don't need people with agendas and wanting clicks to decide for you.

Like what you like and cop.

☝️

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Same people praising the boring repetitive-ness of shyt like Spiderman and Horizon are probably the same ones dumping on this with similar designs

Loved Spiderman, Horizon, and this game so far so not I said the Cat :yeshrug:

Blowing nikkaz heads off with the strap and slicing off limbs is :banderas:

Gotta work on my parrying more, but that's the key in this shyt 100%.

A lot of the side quests so far are typical help a mufukka out shyt. Or clear the goons out the village. But I enjoy that typa shyt. Good for leveling up to fight the bosses and mini bosses.

The historical references definitely make the game's story more interesting as well.

Definitely glad I didn't cancel my preorder.

After this joint, it's on to Steller Buns. :pachaha: