RIP to legendary Manga artist Akira Toriyama

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Brehs, it goes beyond just him being a Mangeka. His creations birthed an entire generation of creators from writing, to animation & illustration and beyond.

He came into the game and made one of the greatest Gag Mangas of all time in Dr. Slump. Unintentionally stumbled into the fighting/martial arts genre and completely reinvented it and became a worldwide sensation with The DragonBall Franchise. And even has his hands in the RPG Genre as one of the creators of The Chrono Trigger and Dragon Quest franchises.

Do you know how insane it is to have your influence be that global and vast creatively??? This man was one of one. :mjcry:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I don’t even follow anime/manga and all that and I know this dudes impact without knowing him

RIP

Daps
Brehs, it goes beyond just him being a Mangeka. His creations birthed an entire generation of creators from writing, to animation & illustration and beyond.

He came into the game and made one of the greatest Gag Mangas of all time in Dr. Slump. Unintentionally stumbled into the fighting/martial arts genre and completely reinvented it and became a worldwide sensation with The DragonBall Franchise. And even has his hands in the RPG Genre as one of the creators of The Chrono Trigger and Dragon Quest franchises.

Do you know how insane it is to have your influence be that global and vast creatively??? This man was one of one. :mjcry:
Couldn’t say any better.
RIP to a generational talent

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Had me in front of the mirror as a young’un screaming trying to go super saiyan :wow:

RIP :mjcry:

Could’ve still gave my bro Vegeta more glory though :mjcry: