RIP to legendary Manga artist Akira Toriyama

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His legacy is crazy. Without him you don't get Naruto. You don't get bleach. You don't get hunterxhunter You don't get iconic game character designs. You don't get one piece.

He made Shonen jump go international and inspired an entire generation of writers and animators. RIP.
You also don’t get Dragon Quest, you don’t get Final Fantasy which was based off of Dragon Quest and you don’t get Chrino Trigger.

The whole damn RPG genre probably looks different without him.:damn:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
You also don’t get Dragon Quest, you don’t get Final Fantasy which was based off of Dragon Quest and you don’t get Chrino Trigger.

The whole damn RPG genre probably looks different without him.:damn:
The dragon quest art is iconic and I don't want to imagine how chrono trigger would look with another artist working on the designs

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
So it was a freak accident? Something hit him, or he fell?

A subdural acute hematoma is a trauma/impact injury. He didn't just pass of old age.

Man this is fxcked up RIP

It's really over

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The most swagged out DBZ character :wow:

tumblr_inline_prpnslWEF61r15usg_500.jpg

When he touched down on Namek with that CapsuleCorp flight jacket and the fitted :whoo:

zYhQZ.png

Hatin on Krillin means you weren't raised right and had no real friends growing up

I'm sorry for you, OP :mjcry:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
That last paragraph got me thinking about the negative health effects of the manga writers and it’s sad. You see Akira talk about the toll on his health, ODA from one piece has dealt/deals with multiple health issues from writing and working on one piece and Tite Kubo (Bleach) arm and shoulder has fallen apart due to working on bleach.

A lot of sacrifices have been made for us to enjoy these legendary animes