Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
He was one of my favorite wrestlers growing up. RIP to the bad guy
hey-yo-scott-hall.gif

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
At least he didn't go out from drugs and/or alcohol. Still kinda fukked up how it all went down. :francis:

:rip: It hits different cause it's not due to the lifestyle or even taking yourself out but just a fukking accident that could happen to any older person.

I mean technically but heart attacks are built up overtime. His heart was barely hanging on as it was. Saying he died only because of this common old people accident is understating it. All that drug/alcohol abuse played a huge part

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
He passed? I'm seeing more and more RIP' but nothing official yet. I ain't saying it until it's confirmed

Kevin Nash posted on his IG. They are keeping him long enough so everyone can come to the hospital, and just say goodbye before they turn off the machine. Scott will pass soon after, as he had three heart attacks on a heart that really wasn't doing well.

Addendum:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Kevin Nash posted on his IG. They are keeping him long enough so everyone can come to the hospital, and just say goodbye before they turn off the machine. Scott will pass soon after, as he had three heart attacks on a heart that really wasn't doing well.

Addendum:
I know but ain't saying it until it happens, crazier things have happened

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
https://www.youtube.com/user/ScottHallDotTV/videos

Scott and Zbyszko commenting on matches, shows how smart, and selfless he was in terms of how to work.

In my personal top 10, and many more would have him that high too if he had some decent runs with any world titles.

RIP
Scott said he never wanted a heavyweight title push because he wanted to legitimize the underneath belts.

Growing up the Intercontinental title was a major title and I never viewed it as a stepping stone because of him.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Crazy how these dudes are so big, strong in clips from 20 yrs ago, but it don't really seem like it was 20 yrs ago, and now all of a sudden they're old/senior citizens and about to die. :mjcry:

A lot of guys that size don't live that long. The bigger you are, the harder your heart has to work against gravity.