RIP Scott Hall (1958-2022)

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Not very many people ever in wrestling that are as popular as he is regardless of booking, there’s a quote from him along the lines of “I can do the job a million times and still be over”. Very special wrestler and one of my favorites growing up.

I still remember how crazy his ESPN doc was to see when that came out, RIP the Bad Guy

DAH Padre

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Scott had a huge influence on me. No shame I’m 42 and still watch wrasslin and to this day go “Ay yo”. When I flick a toothpick or a square all I think is Razor Ramon. Just like when I spit my gum out and slap it away I think Mr Perfect. It’s crazy that after all the “money and miles” he went thru a fall is what’s gonna stop the Bad Guy.
:mjcry::salute:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Scott had a huge influence on me. No shame I’m 42 and still watch wrasslin and to this day go “Ay yo”. When I flick a toothpick or a square all I think is Razor Ramon. Just like when I spit my gum out and slap it away I think Mr Perfect. It’s crazy that after all the “money and miles” he went thru a fall is what’s gonna stop the Bad Guy.
:mjcry::salute:
I do the oogle fingers to white hipsters and anybody with a attitude all the time. Lol.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Wrestling. U never know how much influence it has over u. Until u spitting gum in the air and smacking the hell out it mid air. Or throwing a toothpick out your mouth with a swag on a billion. RIP Scott
Did the Perfect Plex and Razor's Edge on my cousins all the time. Terrorized them. Did the banzai drop and bust his mouth wide open. Lol.