RIP Scott Hall (1958-2022)

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Definitely in the running for GOAT IC champ. 94 and 95 he ran the division and it felt like a legit important title. Great fueds with Shawn, Diesel, Jarrett and the Million Dollar Corporation.

I still think people forget or don't realise just how insanely over Razor was during this perioid. He may have been the most over face on the roster or at least on par with Taker and Bret.

Honestly, he shoud've beaten Backlund for the world title instead of Diesel.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Yeah I'm not too fond of this period. From about your mid 30s to the mid 60s you'll experience the great dying. Celebrities, teachers, co-workers, friends, family etc etc. Once you're in your mid 60s you'd have lost enough people where the dying will slow down a bit. Then it'll be a mild dying. Then you die.

baby-crying.gif

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Definitely in the running for GOAT IC champ. 94 and 95 he ran the division and it felt like a legit important title. Great fueds with Shawn, Diesel, Jarrett and the Million Dollar Corporation.

I still think people forget or don't realise just how insanely over Razor was during this perioid. He may have been the most over face on the roster or at least on par with Taker and Bret.

Honestly, he shoud've beaten Backlund for the world title instead of Diesel.
Just watch Rulble 96...Taker vs Bret..both getting booed in the title match because it's face vs face..Razor outpops the entire roster in his IC title match..I think Sunny was definitely more over than that tag match too. She still had good weight on her.