RIP OJ Simpson

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
I don't have any memory of OJ before his case. I didn't even know he was on the level of Ali in those days.
Not quite on the level of Ali. There was only one Ali. I'd say he was close to the Ali of football during his time, coming behind Jim Brown, who actually was the Ali of football. As most people know, he was the first to break Jim Brown's single-season rusing yards record. Anyway, the brother always had a good personality. I know he took it hard watching his image get shattered.

Last edited:

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
If I was his family, I wouldn’t even give people the satisfaction by announcing shyt on social media :ld:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

after this; you could NOT convince the jury that the LAPD weren't trying to set him up.

Yes, I believe OJ killed Nicole...he also was acquitted by a jury of his peers. Maybe the LAPD shouldn't have spend decades terrorizing black people...

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
after this; you could NOT convince the jury that the LAPD weren't trying to set him up.

Yes, I believe OJ killed Nicole...he also was acquitted by a jury of his peers. Maybe the LAPD shouldn't have spend decades terrorizing black people...
this and the glove is what killed the prosecution. defense didn't even play with the actual case/murder they just went right after LAPD and their corruption.

they did so much dirt up until then, they just had to 'plead the 5th' in fear of pandora's box. :wow:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is no way you can view the conditions of black people globally, and think God is black.
God isn’t black. He has no color at all. Unless people really believe that Jesus is God then that’s another conversation for the ignorant. Race is not real.

The atrocities committed against humanity since the beginning of time show that there’s no supposed “race” that is immune from the evil that has succumbed this earth. People will get their reward on earth and let them continue to boast in the accolades as they commit atrocities across this planet but their time will come.

Just like everyone else including ourselves.

Everyone will have to answer for their actions.

Do I believe OJ killed his wife and her lover? I don’t know. I wasn’t there, but what I do know is that we all have to figure out how to be the best people we can be and live our lives accordingly.

It’s not just about a particular “race”.. this is an individual battle.

Last edited:

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
437146771_7587889791269981_5093395760775142805_n.jpg

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Saw this floating around on social media. It’s resurfaced from years ago. Make of it what you will but it’s the most plausible theory:
Back in the Osbournes' MTV heyday, Sharon claimed that she and Ozzy stopped doing drugs after Nicole Simpson was murdered because OJ and Nicole were their dealers. According to her, the couple had carved out a nice little niche for themselves as suppliers of gak to the Hollywood A-list but their dealing led to unwelcome attention from local organised criminals, who eventually put out a hit on them to stop the enterprise.

The reason OJ jumped in his Bronco and fled? Sharon's theory was that he was off his head when the hitman took out Nicole and, in his paranoid state, figured they would be after him too.
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh: