RIP OJ Simpson

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
You don’t “know,” you think he did. We saw cacs like Kyle Rittenhouse and the Rodney King cops on tape committing acts and got off (pause). We KNOW they did that shyt.
:heh: You believe what you believe …I do the same , I’m happy he got away with it , doesn’t matter to me , Nicole wasn’t my mama, so please miss me with the struggle conversation off my comment

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
:heh: You believe what you believe …I do the same , I’m happy he got away with it , doesn’t matter to me , Nicole wasn’t my mama, so please miss me with the struggle conversation off my comment
I didn’t even say what I believe happened. I’m just saying you can’t say you “know” what happened, which is how so many people operated with this case.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Wow the Juice died. Lord have mercy on his soul.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
I hope he keeps doing his thing on the other side :wow:

WIJ88Tg.gif

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I heard Stephen A Smith went on a super c00n rant about OJ

I'm not surprised:mjpls:
I was listening to Shannon and Ocho last night and Shannon kept it pretty neutral while focusing more on who OJ was prior to the trial. They also went in on Bruce Jenner for being tacky and celebrating death and Chad pointed out that Bruce actually killed someone. I was pleased to see someone of Shannon’s stature not give in to that BS narrative.