Superstar
Daps
437146771_7587889791269981_5093395760775142805_n.jpg
I like this Heavenly Interpetation :ohlawd:

They really tried to pin that drug hit on that man. :scust:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Saw this floating around on social media. It’s resurfaced from years ago. Make of it what you will but it’s the most plausible theory:

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:
Fay Resnick has been telling folks for literally decades this was all drug related. They suppressed her book pre trial so they could run with hemming OJ up.

Bu bu bu the level of brutality! Yeah because that's how drug hitmen do you.....

I'm out. Already spoken on this before on here....I get upset even thinking about it.

Rasille

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
Still can't believe the Juice is gone. :mjcry: Every time he would post on Twitter with that smug "Hey Twitter world, it's me, yours truly!:mjgrin:" you just know he had cacs furious!
They were fuming 😡 posting repetitive stab puns thinking they’re the first ones to come up with that stuff. “wAy To cUt To ThE cHaSE”

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps

Bailey deffo got a raw deal after the trial …… if u watch near the end of the trial a lot of the lawyers started doing damage control…. especially Shapiro …… Shapiro and kardashian after the trial starting doing damage control …. Jonnie was to well shielded for it to effect him … Bailey was the one who didn’t care and still stood by oj and defended him and result of that is all this bullshyt ….regardless if I believe oj is guilty or not …. At the end of the day him and his team beat the justice system ….I always wondered if oj had killed his first black wife and a black male friend would the uproar that this case caused be as great some how I highly doubt it ! :jbhmm:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Saw this floating around on social media. It’s resurfaced from years ago. Make of it what you will but it’s the most plausible theory:

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

I know Hollywood knows he didn’t commit those murders. Crazy how racist whites and media still think that nikka was the Incredible Hulk and flash.

Defying the odds of time and brute force/strength to murder two people at the same time