RIP OJ Simpson

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
You can't be serious.

9/11 changed America forever.

The OJ Trial was bigger than things like the Waco bombing tho.
Yeah I agree 9/11 was on another level to anything the world had ever seen …. but the whole oj chase , trial , verdicts was huge and since when it happened and without social media me and you won’t ever see a murder trial as big as that ever again …

Daps
This pandering ass negro :mjlol:

He’s spot on.

OJ did abuse Nicole. Even if he didn’t kill her, it is a known fact he beat her, and threatened to kill her. He also dated white women, and surrounded himself with white people, to the point he allowed himself to get caught up. He said he’s not black, he’s OJ. He then mocked the murder of the mother of his child, and cared more about trolling for attention, than the feelings of his own children.

Had OJ been a black woman, these replies would be very different.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If that is true then White people better be terrified of the day that they have to meet their maker.

They are way too comfortable spewing shyt out their hog faces without being dealt with..Id have told them theyre all going to hell if he is.

Cacs mad as fukk..good!! They hate to see a Black man win anything.,we may have to rub their noses in it all over again..

Last edited:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Juice-cracka.jpg

Juice.jpg

The amount of warnings/blocks/reports I've gotten on Social media in the last 12 hours arguing with "Bothered Pilgrims" talking shyt about the Juice got my CPU overheating with all the notifications. Juice got 'em mad from the Grave and it's beautiful to behold.:banderas: