RIP Muhammad Ali 1942 - 2016

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You guys never appreciate the true legends you always wait until they die. I wrote Ali 2 letters a year every year for the past decade

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
You guys never appreciate the true legends you always wait until they die. I wrote Ali 2 letters a year every year for the past decade

Well done. You're a bigger fan than us.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When you have legends like Prince that stood up to the corrupt music industry and making his own way, and Ali for making bold statements about the hypocrisy of the government, dying

But

You got cats worshipping goons turned rappers that kill black people

Yes, something in this world is VERY wrong.

May Muhammad Ali rest in power.

It pains me to agree with you. Although I'm not into rap the way I used to be I will always love classic rap...but its true.

I cannot think of one mainstream rapper that stood for something the way Prince did or Ali did like you mentioned.

Before someone mentions Pac...let us be honest he actually sold out from his roots after signing to Death Row.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
He’d be diagnosed in 1984, four years after having taken a brutal beating from his one time sparring partner, Larry Holmes. It’s ironic that Parkinson’s would afflict Ali voice during the same year Michael Jordan would enter America’s consciousness as the black athletic superstar whose own voice was tinged by profit margins, and filtered through multiple layers of nothingness. The era of the corporate black athlete had arrived, and Ronald Reagan’s ‘Greed is Good’ Gordon Gecko ethos meant that Ali’s voice was now marginalized, while the white American boxes that kept modern black athletes in line with millions of dollars and basketball shoe deals flourished.

LMAO the accuracy
Interesting coming from someone as a white athlete as their avi picture.