RIP Muhammad Ali 1942 - 2016

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After watching so many of his interviews he has to be the most charismatic athlete ever. Even in the ones from the 80s where he has the slurred speech he is still so funny and knowledgeable he just did it at a slower pace

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ali had been exhibiting symptoms years before that..Thrilla in Manila took Ali out of his physical prime, his fight with Earnie Shavers made him shot and damaged...a big reason why he lost 3 of his 4 fights

espn 30 for 30: muhammad and larry really does a good job of showing the events that led to what happened to him in the Larry Holmes fight in 1980...its tragic and borderline negligent
I would argue Ali was past his prime since the Jerry Quarry fight. The three or so year layoff need a number on his reflexes

Funk Flex

HOT 97
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Ali's brother Rahman and his wife
97654e046b60f413fd551e014b5921ce

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
HalfwayHandsomarrangement: 19467758 said:
I'm trying so hard to get to this funeral. It's free but only 15k tickets available

Im confused what the arrangements are?
Muslim ritual at the kfc yum hall (made public apparently) then the memorial ceremony with bill Clinton, billy Crystal etc..then fairwell casket around Louisville.
On route to cemetery.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
This is pissed me off with the Sterling situation. I was angry as fukk. They having white people to removed him , not us.
Black athletes ain't shyt. Too busy fukking non black women and being selfish. I've been over them for the longest. I don't support any professional sports anymore.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I've seen multiple people say that Ali getting Parkinson at such an early age and it progressing so fast is karma for how he treated people in his life

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
So I've seen multiple people say that Ali getting Parkinson at such an early age and it progressing so fast is karma for how he treated people in his life
Full karma

Dude took too much punishment in the ring

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Early Lead
Muhammad Ali funeral will be broadcast live on ESPN

By Cindy Boren June 8 at 3:22 PM
imrs.php

A man honors Muhammad Ali, signing a banner outside Louisville’s Performing Arts Center. (Brendan Smialowski/AFP/Getty Images)

ESPN will broadcast live coverage of Muhammad Ali’s memorial service Friday, bumping its coverage of the first match of the European soccer championships to ESPN2.

The memorial service and the soccer opener between France and Romania are both scheduled to begin at 2 p.m. EDT.

President Bill Clinton, Billy Crystal and Bryant Gumbel are among those scheduled to deliver eulogies during the service, which will take place in the 22,000-seat Yum! Center in Ali’s home town of Louisville. The service will conclude two days of public mourning for Ali. On Thursday, there will be an interfaith service conducted by an imam in Louisville’s Freedom Hall. On Friday morning, there will be a funeral procession that will take Ali through the streets of Louisville one last time. The motorcade will pass the Muhammad Ali Center and his boyhood home, ending its journey at Cave Hill Cemetery. Among those who will serve as pallbearers are Will Smith, who portrayed the boxer in the film “Ali,” and former heavyweight champion Lennox Lewis.

Ali, who had struggled for years with Parkinson’s disease, died Friday in Arizona at the age of 74.