RIP MF DOOM

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
You not wrong....and it gets deeper than that I used to work for GRIMM but I'mma let DOOM RIP.....
I'mma just say he's not in my top ten simply because I know too much :hubie:same story with Nas...
What happened with Grimm?

And don't tell me the Jay Elect ghostwriting for Nas rumors are true or that he is an abuser alcoholic or some shyt.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Living on browned time the clock ticks faster

:mjcry:fukk that line hurts even more than ever now.

Trace

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
You not wrong....and it gets deeper than that I used to work for GRIMM but I'mma let DOOM RIP.....
I'mma just say he's not in my top ten simply because I know too much :hubie:same story with Nas...
Cliffhanger. :snoop:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
‎Did I Ever Tell You The One About... MF DOOM on Apple Podcasts

podcast has some jewels.

parts I found the most interesting... Didnt know DOOM and Young Guru was tight, the fact that them dudes in baseline was making all the ROC music while bumping MF doom in the office, and Jay being a DOOM stan, which confirms my suspicions about dude and why he could never be GOAT to me.
Bro you the goat for this one. I’m about to binge the fukk out of this! Thank you:salute:

REAL6

All Star
Daps
What happened with Grimm?

And don't tell me the Jay Elect ghostwriting for Nas rumors are true or that he is an abuser alcoholic or some shyt.

MF Grimm - Candy Rain

https://www.magneticforce.com/?fbclid=IwAR0Typ6GwpH30Bu5Plln6A_XOShtoWQZFdAKQuk3xv63CnbQyVRho4KIl9Q

MF Grimm

To all who continue to inquire about me doing features, guest album appearances and want to know what are my recording rates; I do not indulge in those form of activities and business transactions, I’m focused only on my creations and intellectual properties, but thank you for the interest. Good luck with your careers, I wish you the best. Peace. #mfgrimm

Last edited:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I’m talkin bout jay not being GOAT. You talkin bout Jay or DOOM?

I almost work with Grimm, met him at Comic-Con.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo, can yall put me on to some fire Doom shyt? I literally never heard a full song from him and madd MC's who I respect hold him in the highest regard. Feels like I'm missing out on something great.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Start with Operation DOOMSDAY and go from there...

To add on, Operation Doomsday, Mm Food, and Madvillain are the essentials. From there Viktor Vaughn, Born Like This and Take me to your Leader, The Mouse and the Mask are super dope too. You'll know if you like him from there and his other stuff will find you.

FrankieLymon757

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Shout out to Doom's people for having his affairs in order cause unlike most hiphops deaths...his music is still intact and accessible on Spotify...I tried to listen to Biz first and second joint and couldn't find anything cept a Best Of.. same with Prodigy too...RIP to all 3 Goats tho...