RIP MF DOOM

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
he took ideas from lesser known underground artist for songs. NOT MF DOOM. its a 20yr old idea but the podcast made me remember it.

Probably, but out of all the things to knock Jay for, and there's a lot, this shouldn't be one of them. I think everyone does this subconsciously. Everyone influences everyone and all your favorite rappers have favorite rappers.

That's the nature and beauty of the game.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
‎Did I Ever Tell You The One About... MF DOOM on Apple Podcasts

podcast has some jewels.

parts I found the most interesting... Didnt know DOOM and Young Guru was tight, the fact that them dudes in baseline was making all the ROC music while bumping MF doom in the office, and Jay being a DOOM stan, which confirms my suspicions about dude and why he could never be GOAT to me.
This was crazy! Can't believe Jay was thinking about signing Doom or that they would play his music.

Rip to Doom

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Probably, but out of all the things to knock Jay for, and there's a lot, this shouldn't be one of them. I think everyone does this subconsciously. Everyone influences everyone and all your favorite rappers have favorite rappers.

That's the nature and beauty of the game.
I knock dude for many things, thats just one of them :russ: and i don't think he does it subconsciously. :manny:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
‎Did I Ever Tell You The One About... MF DOOM on Apple Podcasts

podcast has some jewels.

parts I found the most interesting... Didnt know DOOM and Young Guru was tight, the fact that them dudes in baseline was making all the ROC music while bumping MF doom in the office, and Jay being a DOOM stan, which confirms my suspicions about dude and why he could never be GOAT to me.

You not wrong....and it gets deeper than that I used to work for GRIMM but I'mma let DOOM RIP.....
I'mma just say he's not in my top ten simply because I know too much :hubie:same story with Nas...