Reppin
Toronto
We rock the house like rock 'n roll
Got more soul than a sock with a hole
Set the stage with a goal
To have the game locked in a cage getting shocked with a pole

That last line always hit me :mindblown:

Like who comes up with shyt like that?
there's a young breh who does reaction videos n he was doing Doom shyt and couldn't get the soul sock line. Nikka was stuck on basic lines. All types of shyt going over his head. I legit felt embarased watching him tackle DOOM.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
there's a young breh who does reaction videos n he was doing Doom shyt and couldn't get the soul sock line. Nikka was stuck on basic lines. All types of shyt going over his head. I legit felt embarased watching him tackle DOOM.

I know the exact video lol. Embarrassing but I loved his enthusiasm.

erker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Netherlands
thats foul as hell. Why did they deport him? Im pretty sure he made money for plenty of american citizens in his career he would at least qualify for a visa

Apparently DOOM himself never made work of the paperwork. He was in America for almost 40 years, but was still a UK citizen when it caught up to him when he tried to come back to the US after a tour in 2009.
:sadcam:

Last edited:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Do Doom fans want posthumous albums?

I'm not sure if I want to hear him rapping about Trump and Iphones or whatever he's talked about the last decade.
yes i want to hear anything that sounds done from him.

i dont want to hear pieced together shyt or something with people added onto it saying RIP on the track. i dont like that at all. but give us any music he actually had that is releasable. i dont know how much he worked on music so i cant say whats out there.

the issue with some artists is that their unreleased catalog is so small that weak songs get released that prob shouldnt be out there. not everyone can be Pac with like 30 albums of extra joints.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I’m listening to the Juan Epstein podcast on DOOM and it just certifies how I feel about Peter Rosenberg. He is such a fukking lame. I don’t understand how he made it as far as he has in the hip-hop world.

Keeps calling himself a DOOM fan but knows absolutely nothing about him :heh:

I appreciate them paying respect and all that but he tries so fukking hard. It’s okay to just say you’re a casual DOOM fan. Stop pretending.

Sorry for the rant.