mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
RIP to a true legend :mjcry:
I can’t believe it. :mjcry:
Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think he was the first rapper who didn’t make it in the “mainstream” to then reinvent himself in the underground and become a legend.
Cormega followed his blueprint. :wow:
Sean Price followed his blueprint. :wow:
And even though he was already a legend from his work with Mobb Deep, Prodigy followed suit in his own way too. :wow:
He revitalized and transformed what Underground was and what it meant with Operation Doomsday in 99 and the singles leading up to it. :wow:
He sampled the fukk out of Sade and made beautiful music :wow:
He took whatever records he still had around him and made a fukking classic out of it.
51ldqO5LSAL._SX355_.jpg

which basically sums up the essence of hip hop if you think about it :wow:
He rapped like no one out there. :wow:could fukk with him.
61fd2149277567e3cb5a19a8baab4b2e.png

that’s not a typo. I mean that both ways.
W9ddiI8.png

Arguably the best, most important and influential rapper of the 2000s. :wow:
tumblr_mkcs7oIYoM1rqh2k2o1_500.gif

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Yooooooo this nikka DOOM even made his presence in my dreams earlier today too :wow: Right before I woke up, both Accordion and Strange Ways were playing in the dream :mjcry:

It was a very peaceful but funny ass dream lmao. His presence felt real like he’s not really dead even though he’s no longer of this world physically anymore. I think he just wanted to tell me that he’s straight and it was just time to elevate himself to a new plateau but in the next Realm.

WE LOVE YOU FOREVER DOOM AND YOUR MEMORY WILL NEVER FADE :salute:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yooooooo this nikka DOOM even made his presence in my dreams earlier today too :wow: Right before I woke up, both Accordion and Strange Ways were playing in the dream :mjcry:

It was a very peaceful but funny ass dream lmao. His presence felt real like he’s not really dead even though he’s no longer of this world physically anymore. I think he just wanted to tell me that he’s straight and it was just time to elevate himself to a new plateau but in the next Realm.

WE LOVE YOU FOREVER DOOM AND YOUR MEMORY WILL NEVER FADE :salute:

TyuY941.png

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
When he came back as mf doom..was that like a big deal?

I know his catalogue ..but I wasn’t really digging deep enough to know what was going on in hip hop when mf doom came on the scene..I just remember him getting on my radar in like 2000 I wanna say

like..was there a buzz around him ? Or did he just randomly drop music under that moniker and it slowly started to catch on in the underground scene?