RIP Kevin Samuels

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
Tariq Nasheed has to step up to the plate... he's the only one who can fill the void.

[img]

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
To be fair she didn’t make it about herself. she was providing receipts to people that don’t necessarily believe it. Also showed that she’s not a sycophant and had disagreements with him too.
Nah bro, she continues to make his death about herself. For example, talking about how he shut down the Prada store for her, then saying that she paid for all her things and can provide the receipts. What was the point of bringing that up?

She also randomly sprayed some cologne she bought because of him, then did a fake cry for 5 secs with no tears in her eyes, and went back to talking like normal :mjlol:

She also said unprovoked, “I’m not clout chasing, if you think I am, then it’s actually you who’s clout chasing”. She said all this in the first 30 mins I watched, something wrong with her. She also didn’t have to say that she had a premonition of this man’s death because she didn’t respond to the last text he sent her on Saturday. Weird behavior.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
It’s not even somebody that can fill his spot. nikka wasn’t shook at all

the KS lane is dead... nobody will fill that spot.

Most men don't have the patience to engage women 5 days per week.

Soon as a bytch say some dumb shyt to me, I be ready to block her.

I assume most men feel the same way....