RIP Kevin Samuels

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
wow

I hate the fact that Cynthia g and her ilks get the last laugh

I had actually watched one of his segments day before yesterday with another lady after I hadn't watched him in months

I didn't agree with some of his stance, but I appreciate what he brought to the black youtuber community and podcast

r.i.p

I'm paying close attention anyone on my social media who are on that fukk shyt regarding this news and It'll tell what kind of people they are

Last edited:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas

2c374271a07516b29f8cfd7f090627e8.png

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I can't stress this shyt enough, y'all HAVE to stay off Twitter. It will make you hate black women. And maybe that's the point, I don't know. I can't understand how you all subject yourselves to that poison day in and day out. I can't even read that sort of rhetoric for five minutes without wanting to commit crimes against humanity.

That's why I'm so glad Elon Must is taking over that space and will soon be allowing the deplorables to run rampant all over it. With any luck the entire edifice will collapse in upon itself and we will be rid of it once and for all. I've said it before and I will go to the grave saying it; everyone does not deserve to have their voice heard. It's dangerous. Most people deserve nothing more than to live a life of obscurity, their opinions going no further than a small circle of like minded individuals.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
wow

I hate the fact that Cynthia g and her ilks get the last laugh

I had actually watched one of his segments day before yesterday with another lady after I hadn't watched him in months

I didn't agree with some of his stance, but I appreciate what he brought to the black youtuber community and podcast

r.i.p

I'm paying close attention anyone on my social media who are on that fukk shyt regarding this new and I'll tell what kind of people they are
They not getting no last laugh. I didn’t realize cats fukked with KS this intensely. He about to be the Tupac of the YouTube dating shyt. shyts wild

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Kevin Samuel's could've been better than he was but he got caught up in the negative black men/women lane and started making too much money to stop, but overall he spoke about aspiring to be a high value man. Had he lived longer he might could've gone more that way and had a following

Wasn't Kevin your Sooner brother as well?

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Almost 1200 posts :picard:

As I said. Not sure why but I find this more shocking than actual 'celeb' deaths.....

he just blew huge with a specific controversial message, also goes in on fat women at the peak of his new fame he drops dead with a cardiac arrest ?! really while his haters gloat.

Just odd.

Especially when just a week ago an article asking when he will be cancelled was written.

Life is crazy