So it's officially a wrap for all that "value" shyt :manny:

Ask Kevin Samuels, wealth don't buy health

FeminineSelfassuredDiplodocus-size_restricted.gif
High value men are healthy :hubie:

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Damn, title change :mjcry:

I just find it strange how TheShaderoom and other IG media outlets would post his clips frequently yet nothing today. MTR hasn’t even posted anything on IG but someone here said he said something on his discord, what? Just all-around weird.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Will you shut the fukk up with this retarded shyt

The notion that assassinations take place is retarded shyt? I guess MLK passing was also retarded.

And no, I'm not saying Kevin and MLK are on the same level.

And fukk your neg p*ssy

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
They've literally made fun of young black women: dying, getting sexually assaulted, and/or just generally being disrespected. Some people can't even find it in their cold, dead hearts to extend empathy to a young black woman getting sex-trafficked by a known predator and taken advantage of, but they can for a person whose entire persona was based on his hatred of black women. Which...I guess makes sense, but its really incredible. Sometimes I really do feel as though we are doomed as a "community."
I feel sorry for your mother

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Damn I pop back up in this thread and see dudes attack coli brehs for having single parents and being less fortunate all because this news isn't hitting everyone the same.

Yall attack and clown religious people for their beliefs but then turn around and be up in arms cause a few in here didn't worship dude.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
The notion that assassinations take place is retarded shyt? I guess MLK passing was also retarded.

And no, I'm not saying Kevin and MLK are on the same level.

And fukk your neg p*ssy
MLK was shot to death dummy. You probably think the CIA killed Nipsey Hussle for revealing the truth about Dr SEBI too don't you...

How about instead of jumping to conclusions, you wait for evidence to come out first. I know we don't do that at the coli, but that's how real life works

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
He profited off of putting down black women. He was a grifter and a phony.

can’t say I even care. I don’t.

no disrespect, but out of all the people to mourn, he’s not one of them. The only people who care, were aligned with him or trying to align with him from a business perspective or were amuse/entertained but the bullshyt rhetoric.

and I say all of this respectfully.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
KS my dawg, but I'm gonna die laughing if he died in the p*ssy :mjlol:

God already gave us plants/herbs to make us naturally stand tall in the p*ssy

We dont need these lab-made bullshyts.....
I thought dude was a charlatan,but I never want to see a black man dead or hurt and believe in respecting the dead
but :usure: “cmon nikka” :usure: at the bolded.

:deadmanny: