RIP Kevin Samuels

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The End
People arguing online about stupid shyt and shyt that doesn’t really even matter is not an indictment on the community
Y’all ain’t got nothing but negative shyt to say about black people and be pushing these bullshyt narratives about the community as a whole
Don’t use dude death as a way to continue to shyt on black people because some people don’t act the way you want them to act
This ain’t 2003, where “online doesn’t reflect reality” or doesn’t translate because only a small percentage of people even use the internet.

In 2022, 82% of the us Population has a social media platform. It’s why when you’re out with bytches, they’ll repeat the same shyt you hear online, 3 bytches won’t even know each other and they’ll all say the same phrases and have the same opinions.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
its really and truly a shame

i know his delivery was harsh but at the end of the day, at the root...all that nikka did is spew information that both black women and men could use to better themselves and build better relationships with each other. That's literally it lol

Hopefully some of his words will stick with those who heard them. I never watched his vids like that but I agree with a lot of what he said regarding how black men and women need to become more realistic and better themselves to be in better relationships

RIP to the man

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The End
Pure garbage.
You were raised by a woman.

The fact that people doubt the importance and power that comes with having a father not a father figure but a father just shows how obsolete that black father has become in black homes.

You wildin if you think there are serious emotional deficiencies that come with being raised around a bunch of women

you trippin

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:mjlol:post like these are so fukking sad for a variety of reasons

He talked about things like working hard as a Black man and self responsibility.

The person you quoted is an unemployed drain on society. The very concept of self improvement is offensive to him.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
its really and truly a shame

i know his delivery was harsh but at the end of the day, at the root...all that nikka did is spew information that both black women and men could use to better themselves and build better relationships with each other. That's literally it lol

Hopefully some of his words will stick with those who heard them. I never watched his vids like that but I agree with a lot of what he said regarding how black men and women need to become more realistic and better themselves to be in better relationships

RIP to the man
His delivery was harsh as many women can't do a calm tone because they are too skilled for that but Kevin knew what worked even if it was harsh. I have never seen a man break hoe babble down to a science. I know I could never and I tried. He was the first I've seen do it. I didn't even know it was possible.

Kevin is one of the most skilled talents we have ever seen in this space. It's a real skill to do the shyt he was doing. There is a reason so many followed and so many watched.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
RIP

Damn I have so much shyt to say

I didn't agree with a lot of his points of view but he definitely had a substantive message from time to time that both black men and women needed to hear. It is rare these days to have a black man speak his mind in such an eloquent and structured fashion and challenge the narrative on black male/female relations. Love him or hate him his message resonated with a lot of brothers who felt unheard. At the end of the day he just wanted to see more black men value ourselves and for us to raise our standards in women. Hardly anyone was telling us that before him.

For so many decades we've let people who don't have our best interest (which includes a lot of black women unfortunately) control the narrative. Kevin came through and shattered all that shyt. And the brother was clean and polished which was a real shift from what we're use to.

I hope he found his peace and is at ease. Live your life brehs. Take care of your health first and foremost. And cut out the stresses in your life as much as possible.