RIP Kevin Samuels

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
His delivery was harsh as many women can't do a calm tone because they are too skilled for that but Kevin knew what worked even if it was harsh. I have never seen a man break hoe babble down to a science. I know I could never and I tried. He was the first I've seen do it. I didn't even know it was possible.

Kevin is one of the most skilled talents we have ever seen in this space. It's a real skill to do the shyt he was doing. There is a reason so many followed and so many watched.
its one thing to do it in closed circles like amongst your friends and family

but to do it on a large stage like he did on youtube was impressive

most men who deal with women on a large scale will know he spoke a lot of truth in his videos.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Well yea, the removal of the black man in the black household was unleashed on all of us. It’s either you got the self preservation and due diligence to overcome or not, its kind of like destiny..
KS had some good messages about relationship building but the latent homosexuality was too overbearing

I really don’t care about this manosphere shyt at all..Whats pressing to me is black men dying in their 50s while seemingly hitting their financial primes, ive seen it too much

The reason being is that struggle and stress is different from every other race of men. Double for heterosexual black males because we have to go triple harder with no support system

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
As much as I feel that he was a grifter, I don't like penalizing people who didn't have that kind of support in their lives. It's really sad and shows that there is clearly a bigger issue with why so many people worshipped him
A lot of people in the black community unfortunately went thru life growing up without a father or strong masculine type figure. That longing doesn't just simply go away just because you became an adult

I know I'm guilty of clowning at times, but insulting someone for not having had a father figure is some corny shyt. A lot of folks walking around with emotional trauma because of it

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
For some reason this death is more shocking than actual 'celebrity' deaths

I'm so genuinely confused....

its almost scripted....

he got lots of fame very recently spreading a very specific message specifically also targeting overweight women then HE dies ?!?! of cardiac arrest

Kevin Samuels of ALL people ?!

NOW ?!

I find this way more shocking than when actual celebs die.

I'm in disbelief...

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Was Dwayne Haskins not healthy?

Was Kobe not healthy?

shyt happens b

Both of those cases were freak accidents, but I get your meaning.

Everybody entitled to what they think. I just look at this with a suspicious eye. That's all.

A lot of cats on here don't want to believe it but a lot of people are bumped off and taken out for a multitude of reasons out here in this world.

I would not be surprised if they find out in an autopsy that fentanyl was found in his system.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
R.I.P. I didn't watch many of his videos but one stood out very clearly to me simply for the monologue

The literal first hour of this was all on point. It feels very on the nose for telling brehs to get about their business and have no ego about it because everything you do to elevate is temporary. It's just the grind. His advice for women, while a bunch of it is true:usure:, doesn't entertain me to hear. But his nuggets for how to make yourself into a productive, above average man was aspirational gold in an old school way. He stresses not to do it for the women but people get his message all messed up.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think the Red Bull drinking was not healthy for someone of his age.

Is this confirmed?

Tells you on the side of the box :snoop:

An 8-ounce cup of coffee contains between 80 and 200 milligrams of caffeine, depending on the varietal and brew method. An 8.4-ounce Red Bull can has 80 milligrams of caffeine.

A cup of black coffee has less sugar than red bulls.

RIP to the dude, I didn't agree with him but I don't wish that he died or was dead.