RIP Kevin Samuels

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
How is she cashing in? I’m confused by y’all. Shorty actually agrees with most of the shyt Kevin says. Y’all don’t fukk with the women who disagree with him. And also don’t fukk with the women that agree with him?
And people are quoting this saying she is this horrible person, but if you actually listen to her she is the exact opposite of what these dudes are saying

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
The hate for Kevin Samuels from black women is super intense. There were black female youtubers who would make 20+ hour (!!!) streams talking negatively about the guy, digging into his past, trying to dox him and shyt. Some really psychotic shyt. Cops should look into that.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
How is she cashing in? I’m confused by y’all. Shorty actually agrees with most of the shyt Kevin says. Y’all don’t fukk with the women who disagree with him. And also don’t fukk with the women that agree with him?
Right now you are talking to me while assuming positions of mines that I have never espoused. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure you have a good deal of other posters pegged properly but not me.

Regarding the "cashing in", I find it in poor taste to start streaming with a title questioning the death of the individual, while lacking any information about that situation. If it were me, I simply wouldn't be streaming and would wait for verifiable facts to come out, not sitting on stream speculating a death for views. That's just my opinion.