RIP Kevin Samuels

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Always atleast 1-2 a shift and regular sized cans. He probably drank 8-10 of those at work a week, I’d assume he drank atleast 1 outside of work a day. He wasn’t really drinking them for energy, it seemed like his drink of choice.

Madness you can literally drink solid vegggie juices for energy smh. I ditched red Bull for juiced veggies

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
I hope this is fake. Kevin has so many haters waiting in the cut to celebrate his death.
:sadcam:

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
If true these fukking leeches will now be forced to come up with some original content.
Why she keep calling his phone number knowing he wouldn't answer her first even if hes alive? And really dropping the link in the chat to get trolled

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
I'm neutral on this, but come on, let's not pretend like y'all wouldn't be celebrating if something happened to a woman y'all don't like, like Gabby Union or Jada Pinkett Smith or one of them swirlers y'all hate so much.
True for most people.:mjlol: I honestly wouldn't, it's just not wise to let someone you don't know have that much sway over your emotions. I defend the idea of celebrating the death of those that cause harm, I just don't care for partaking in it.
She's worried that there won't be anymore content to steal

She's fine, sure, but a trash person cashing in on all of this.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Why she keep calling his phone number knowing he wouldn't answer her first even if hes alive? And really dropping the link in the chat to get trolled
Feigning ignorance to keep the numbers up. Some people, man...

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Alll these people who no never had big streams now at 1k live

the black males death is a come up for everyone. Trayvons death put intersectional weirdos in the front and then it went down hill from there

:leon: Damn that's true when you think about it.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
True for most people.:mjlol: I honestly wouldn't, it's just not wise to let someone you don't know have that much sway over your emotions. I defend the idea of celebrating the death of those that cause harm, I just don't care for partaking in it.

She's fine, sure, but a trash person cashing in on all of this.
How is she cashing in? I’m confused by y’all. Shorty actually agrees with most of the shyt Kevin says. Y’all don’t fukk with the women who disagree with him. And also don’t fukk with the women that agree with him?