RIP Kevin Samuels

concise

Veteran
Daps
"My boy is a janitor at the hospital!!"

lmaoo folks making up shyt now

You just realized?
Whether he dies or not is irrelevant right now, the rumor is out and all these people are streaming or tweeting or whatever to get attention and clout.

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
I really hope this ain't true. Breh just found stardom and a lane for himself. It would be extra tragic to lose your life right after finding such success.

If it's true I think his dying at the apex of his meteoric social media career would probably be the most tragic story of the internet era.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Especially if it turns out he's not dead. I hope brehs on Twitter screenshot their tweets because you know bw are going to be deleting them once they find out he's alive.

I have a feeling that he is in-fact dead unfortunately.

But this shyt is not healthy and I can't blame a brotha from opting out from this toxicity.

Of course it's not all black women but I've seen women considered "good catching" engaging in the Kevin Samuels hate.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Was never a fan, had issues with his message, plus I always said he came off like a fruitcake...

But I didn't want to see the dude die. :mjcry:
:gucci: Aren't you supposedly married? So you had an issue with him wanting more two-parent households in the Black community?

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
You just realized?
Whether he dies or not is irrelevant right now, the rumor is out and all these people are streaming or tweeting or whatever to get attention and clout.

I'm aware.

When Nipsey Hustle died it was the same thing. People were making up all kinds of shyt. I remember several different dumbasses on instagram live saying they shot Nipsey.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
:yeshrug:I'm like breh, If TMZ ain't say shyt then I don't care.

To be fair tho....TMZ always on shyt cause they got connections to the hospitals and police departments....and your typical B and up celebrity is more of a urgency compared to a social media dude who's more so refined to black social media

TMZ prolly wouldn't rush to this