RIP Kevin Samuels

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Damn Torraine Walker called into Tariq show and was talking about how a lot of media black folks were on twitter and celebrating dude death...:picard:

Man I need to see if I can hit up Torraine and get them names. We need a thread of the names of famous / media folks cheering on dudes death.
Not surprised. A lot of BW think he's the devil. Those rules basically eliminate them from happiness and the requirements are way too high so they hate him but the requirements and rules been the same way before Kevin popped up on social media. Its been like this since I can remember.

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
I remember when yall brehs put me on and he had less than 20K followers on YouTube. That nikka really grinded his way up doing a show everyday for 3 hours straight. He didn't get to enjoy the fruits of his labor. No black male death she be cheered like this hoes act like he was second coming of Hitler.

"Buy another mic and hire an assistant nikka" :mjcry:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I do wonder how people like him feel when rappers die. Nikkaz can rap and handsomely profit from promoting black genocide and calling black women thots all day long yet will still get their tributes from these liberals (i suspect) :jbhmm:. Not saying i agree with everything Samuels has said but there is a fry cry between disagreement and replacing the peace in R.I.P with something else. Eerily strange how the thugs get so much sympathy compared to people actually helping others to self improvement in a non destructive way.

Superficial thots caused a lot of degenerate behaviors that are popular in the community. A lot of the c00ns that do dirt and call themselves "real nikkaz" are the biggest simps.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
My bad about the misinformation about cocaine and fentanyl, I got that from freeonsmash and they are pretty truthful on there

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Imagine having a successful career with your face attached to your account and publicly celebrating someone’s death with no fear of repercussions or shame:francis:

They can only do this to black men.

If it was some openly racist white MAGA agent, they would have been fired or suspended without pay from their jobs.