RIP Kevin Samuels

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
{thats why i think the "dying alone" shyt applies to men as well.}

No. Women don't die alone. Men do. We form communities. Man or no man, we have friends, family, people looking out for us in the end. Seriously, talk to the nursing home and hospice staff. This threat about we gonna end up as lonely cat people really is projection about a man's worse fear.
Sierra on TikTok
Stats say that black men tend to die alone with no loved ones in nursing homes more than any other race or group ….

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You, myself and every other Black Man worth a damn are the ones who should already be stepping up.

Choosing the right woman with mature friends and similar-minded values
Live by a code
Know yourself, culture and environment
Have a strong work ethic and instill it in your children
Run in a circle of serious Black Men
Raise, teach and cultivate your children to improve on what you are building or accomplished
Stop putting Black people down. The ones who want to throw their lives away, you just gotta love them from afar.

You don't need a YouTube Channel either.
Stop having baby mothers who you don't live with.
Create a strong stable nest to raise your kids.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
People here including Houston911 seen my face before you created a coli account, bytch. Suck my dikk. :umad:

He got banned for this ?

Edit didn't see the rest of his posts

Got banned doing 20 posts for a nikka you don't even like:mjlol:

Last edited:

Leao2005

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Hot Take***

Red Bulls where created by White Men to take down powerfull black men.....Nah but seriously when I first started watching dude 6 months ago the only thing that seemed off to me was why the fk he drinking those Red Bulls like that first they taste like shyt and second there are safer energy drinks....If he having them almost every show like that then it was habit he prob averaged 10 a week. for 10+ years...Everyone has genetic triggers some people can smoke cigs till they 90 others get lung cancer in they 40's I guess this shyt did him in...

I can see why people would talk shyt he was controversial but he spoke mostly truth IMO and went off numbers/facts
What are the safer energy drinks